Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Wat do we get with the COPR in case of spouse class??

Wat do we get with the COPR in case of spouse class??

Old Mar 18th 2005, 5:13 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wat do we get with the COPR in case of spouse class??

I was just wondering that once the visa is ready to be issued in case of spouse class, wat do the sponsored person get along with the passport and COPR??
I know it sounds funny, but i was just wondering?
I mean, the COPR, is it just a piece of paper? and wat would it normally say??
And is there anything else we get?? This is a common question fr everyone, not just the spouse class!!
HOW big is the envelope that gets that the passport and the COPR??
dont laugh; but i am just inquisitive!!!!

Last edited by amancharan; Mar 18th 2005 at 5:18 pm.