Waiting is no Fun

Old May 6th 2006, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future
Default Waiting is no Fun

Hi

This post isn't going to help anyone but being an impaitant type I felt like not logging into E-Cas and post a thread instead

Hope all who are waiting can enjoy the sun and a few beers and not annoy the postwomen too much.
Old May 7th 2006, 3:45 pm
TLB
Forum Regular

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Waiting is no Fun

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hi

This post isn't going to help anyone but being an impaitant type I felt like not logging into E-Cas and post a thread instead

Hope all who are waiting can enjoy the sun and a few beers and not annoy the postwomen too much.
Don't feel too down, when you do hear it'll all snowball so quickly you won't have time to be depressed. I hope it won't be too much longer for you.
As a consolation we have all been in the same position with all the same feelings. Keep your chin up enjoy, your in the sun and know that someone at CHC will look through your dusty file eventually!!
Tracey
PS I notice you don't say you pester the postMAN!!!
Old May 7th 2006, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Romano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hi

I hope your process gets faster; however you got to be very very patient; when I migrated with my parents and siblings I recall it was a very easy and fast process. I know things changed a lot now and the process in awfully long. For any reason the British have to wait a lot more than applicants from other many Countries.

I don't know the stage you are at but my best advise is to go on with your life without getting stressed for the wait; it might me that the worse is yet to come. Good luck.
Old May 7th 2006, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

mctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nicemctunes is just really nice

Originally Posted by Romano
it might me that the worse is yet to come. Good luck.
LOL! Way to cheer prollinson up, romano!

Mike.
Old May 7th 2006, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

Romano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the roughRomano is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mctunes
LOL! Way to cheer prollinson up, romano!

Mike.
Just telling him to be patient; that's the wise thing to do now.
Old May 7th 2006, 8:47 pm
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

True, waiting IS no fun

...... but it's like banging your head against a brick wall

.... It's nice when you stop!!!!