Visa stamped today!

Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road
Talking Visa stamped today!

It's my turn to finally say "Got it!" . My file number appeared on the Detroit website on 3/7/05 under the list "ready for visa issuance". A couple of weeks passed but I still have not received the passport request so I decided to drive to Detroit to personally have my passport stamped. Well, everything went well and I now have an immigrant visa stamped on my passport - Wahoo! The entire process took a little over two years. Thanks to everyone for all the information I got from this forum .
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:58 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa stamped today!

Originally Posted by Cashew
It's my turn to finally say "Got it!" . My file number appeared on the Detroit website on 3/7/05 under the list "ready for visa issuance". A couple of weeks passed but I still have not received the passport request so I decided to drive to Detroit to personally have my passport stamped. Well, everything went well and I now have an immigrant visa stamped on my passport - Wahoo! The entire process took a little over two years. Thanks to everyone for all the information I got from this forum .
Thats great news mate!!!!
congrats on the success!!
many congrats....
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

Geet is on a distinguished road

Congrats Cashew.....all the best for your future.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 11:08 pm
Finally it happened

pattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura aboutpattu has a spectacular aura about

Congrats

We will miss your cute Avatar .
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:19 am
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Thanks Amancharan, Geet, and Pattu! Glad you like my avatar
Old Mar 24th 2005, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Amancharan, Geet, and Pattu! Glad you like my avatar
congratulations. Great news. All the best for now and your future life in Canada.

Hope it all goes well. A few more drinks for you
Old Mar 25th 2005, 12:53 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kki6
congratulations. Great news. All the best for now and your future life in Canada.

Hope it all goes well. A few more drinks for you
Good luck
Old Mar 27th 2005, 1:52 am
Just Joined

mw2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Cashew. Wish all the best for your life in Canada.

Do any one know whether there is a list of "ready for visa issuance" in Los Angeles website? Or just in Detroit website has.

Last edited by mw2003; Mar 27th 2005 at 1:55 am. Reason: miss words
Old Mar 27th 2005, 2:59 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations and best of luck!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 4:42 am
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey congradulations! What is this I hear about the "Detroit website"?! Why can't Buffalo have one?! If Buffalo wasn't thousands of kilometers away, I certainly would have driven there. Have a great time in Canada!