Wikiposts

Visa issuance, hooray!!!!

Old Aug 28th 2009, 9:04 am
Just Joined

mimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Visa issuance, hooray!!!!

Hi all,

I got my passport request yesterday via email, can't wait to drop passport off in London next week, depart for Calgary in Oct. I'm so pleased it didn't take too long, May 8th to Aug 27th. Fab. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
Old Aug 28th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

spaa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Visa issuance, hooray!!!!

Originally Posted by mimi2
Hi all,

I got my passport request yesterday via email, can't wait to drop passport off in London next week, depart for Calgary in Oct. I'm so pleased it didn't take too long, May 8th to Aug 27th. Fab. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting.
congrats!!!When was medical submitted?
Old Aug 28th 2009, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all

congrats........

told you it would come sooon..........

celebrate this long weekend..

MR79
Old Aug 29th 2009, 11:18 am
Just Joined

mimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the roughmimi2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MR79
congrats........

told you it would come sooon..........

celebrate this long weekend..

MR79
Thanks MR79 and Spaa,

Its amazing how I was enquiring just a day before I got the email from CHC. Thanks again for your reassurance MR79.
Spaa I did my medicals upfront in March before submitting my application.
Old Aug 30th 2009, 4:21 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

many congratulations and the best of luck with your move in Oct, let us know when you arrive
Old Aug 30th 2009, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!