Wikiposts

Visa arrived this morning!!

Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default Re: Visa arrived this morning!!

Originally Posted by bonsaigirl
Wow Steve, that was fast. Our dates are similar to yours and I am sponsoring my husband. I haven't heard anything yet, but I was wondering if you had received any acknowledgement letter from London office as we haven't heard anything apart from a letter from Mississauga to say that they were sending our case on, we got our case ID and we are on ecas as of March 2nd, but no email or anything to say what our application is doing. I am just wondering if we are stuck somewhere as I think our case should be pretty straight forward. Congratulations by the way. Where are you moving to?
Hi bonsaigirl......no, I received nothing from London.....I just kept peeking at the ecas site for any updates!
Eventually, there was an update which simply said "in process".....this later changed to "decision made"....and the next day I got my email requesting that my passport be sent.
I'm sure you'll hear something soon. I shall keep my for you.
We will be moving to BC....but we are not sure where just yet!
Good luck, Steve
Old Apr 19th 2010, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

rschatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Done, All the best
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:46 am

Bali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBali2010 has a reputation beyond repute

great news, congrats
Old Apr 21st 2010, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by goodpikey
we applied back in 2007 so we had quite a wait! all seems worth it now though!
fabby news...really pleased for you. Say hello to Vancouver for me!
lns