Wikiposts

Visa arrived this morning!!

Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future
Default Visa arrived this morning!!

Well i had a day off work and i was awoken by the sound of the postman at the door only to be presented with our PR Visas!!
Flights for us and the dog are booked for may 19th to vancouver so we were cutting it all abit fine!!

Big bottle of champagne is now in the fridge awaiting the wife coming in from work!!
Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:31 pm
Just Joined

Irish-Jembow is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Visa arrived this morning!!

Originally Posted by goodpikey
Well i had a day off work and i was awoken by the sound of the postman at the door only to be presented with our PR Visas!!
Flights for us and the dog are booked for may 19th to vancouver so we were cutting it all abit fine!!

Big bottle of champagne is now in the fridge awaiting the wife coming in from work!!
Congratulations. I like your style ..straight on the plane. We have to land and come back to see house etc.

J.
Old Apr 18th 2010, 11:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Congratulations!!!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 12:38 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Another 2007er off the list! CONGRATULATIONS
Old Apr 19th 2010, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Well done!!!!

Steve
Old Apr 19th 2010, 12:55 am
bonsaigirl

bonsaigirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Visa arrived this morning!!

That's wonderful news! How long did you have to wait? We dare not buy our tickets just yet. We only had ours submitted to Ontario in Jan which they have approved and then received by the UK embassy on March 2nd. Did you get notification by the UK office when they started dealing with your case? Hoping to go this year.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 12:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! Wonderful news
Old Apr 19th 2010, 1:00 am

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations! I like your style, no flies on you.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 1:32 am
Purpe80 in another life..

Clematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond reputeClematis has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.
Old Apr 19th 2010, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bonsaigirl
That's wonderful news! How long did you have to wait? We dare not buy our tickets just yet. We only had ours submitted to Ontario in Jan which they have approved and then received by the UK embassy on March 2nd. Did you get notification by the UK office when they started dealing with your case? Hoping to go this year.
we applied back in 2007 so we had quite a wait! all seems worth it now though!
Old Apr 19th 2010, 3:17 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good luck with the move over
lol
Stef

Old Apr 19th 2010, 4:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news, another 2007 through the maize
Old Apr 19th 2010, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Congratulations .... .

Ray
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

CONGRATULATIONS ,,,, How fab you must feel ,,,Good Luck on your new adventure xx

Us waiting for passport requests and are 2007 ,,, so hopefully not too long !!!

Julie ,,,
Old Apr 19th 2010, 8:30 am
bonsaigirl

bonsaigirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steveh27wp
Well done!!!!

Steve
Wow Steve, that was fast. Our dates are similar to yours and I am sponsoring my husband. I haven't heard anything yet, but I was wondering if you had received any acknowledgement letter from London office as we haven't heard anything apart from a letter from Mississauga to say that they were sending our case on, we got our case ID and we are on ecas as of March 2nd, but no email or anything to say what our application is doing. I am just wondering if we are stuck somewhere as I think our case should be pretty straight forward. Congratulations by the way. Where are you moving to?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.