Very quick medical request

Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

laidback4 is on a distinguished road
Default Very quick medical request

I sent my docs in reponse to my 90 day letter to CIC in Vienna from the UK on Tuesday of last week. Yesterday I received forms from Vienna requesting that I get medicals done. Surely they wouldn't have done background checks that quickly would they??

For info, I'm applying for FSW under the new rules (list of 38).
Old Mar 20th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Very quick medical request

i undestand background checks (carried out in the background by backroom boys: ) are done after medicals or carried concurrently whilst medicals are requested and sent and looked at. Correct me if im wrong

Originally Posted by laidback4
I sent my docs in reponse to my 90 day letter to CIC in Vienna from the UK on Tuesday of last week. Yesterday I received forms from Vienna requesting that I get medicals done. Surely they wouldn't have done background checks that quickly would they??

For info, I'm applying for FSW under the new rules (list of 38).
Old Mar 20th 2009, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

nuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura aboutnuin has a spectacular aura about

I think it depends on the consulate and/or on the different cases. I saw cases when they asked for update/missing police certificates after the medicals were completed.

But I don't have an expert's opinion.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

I think Vienna is just about the fastest of all visa offices so anyone able to apply via vienna is very lucky indeed