very frustration please help

Old Oct 5th 2001, 3:46 am
Viktoriya

Hi, Dona ! My name is Victoriya .I am from Ukraine , i live in Odessa city . I gave
my application in Canadian Embassy , in Kyiv, 09.01.2001 . I had my interview
31.07.2001 ., after that I had the result of my qualification from Ottava , from CCPE
. This result is positif , and it give me the good point . I have not my medical
because the Canadian Embassy gave not me it eit . In Ukraine Canadian Embassy work so
    >
result is positif, you have your medical , after that you must wait about 3 month
your visa . Usually the time from medical to visa last no more that 8 month , and as
you see , your time - 8 month will be in November . I think the American war may be
as the reason of long aticipation . How old are you , Dona ? Are you married ? Do you
have your children ? Which kind of your immirgation ? As Independent Class( skilled
workers) or Family Class or Refugee Class ? I am as Independent Class . Dona ! I am
very much have the fear for me, for my family because Canada today take part in this
war , and this is very bed . Which province do you have to go in Canada ? What are
you ? Your qualification ?

I wait your answer . Kind regards , Victoriya .

Old Oct 8th 2001, 11:21 am
Just Joined

dona is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

I from India and i filed for canda immigration in Dec'00. My interview has been waived and did my medical in March'01.
Till date i am waiting for my LP. Can anybody help me ? How long should i wait ? I also called at chandigarh to know the status of my file but they said to wait upto 6 weeks but nothing is happend , it is already over.

I am very much frustrated. help me please.

thanks to all

Dona
Old Oct 8th 2001, 9:08 pm
Webimmigration.Com

Hi:

You may want to fax a letter to the Canadian High Commission inquiring into the
status of your file. Your medicals may have been lost.

Yours truly, Ingrid Y. Chen, B.A., LL.B.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Oct 9th 2001, 11:45 am
Just Joined

Originally posted by dona
Dear all,

I from India and i filed for canda immigration in Dec'00. My interview has been waived and did my medical in March'01.
Till date i am waiting for my LP. Can anybody help me ? How long should i wait ? I also called at chandigarh to know the status of my file but they said to wait upto 6 weeks but nothing is happend , it is already over.

thanks to all

Dona
Old Oct 9th 2001, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Thanks victoriya for update.

I have applied in Independent Category. I am 30 years old and i am not married. I am postgraduate,did my M.sc in Maths. I mentioned my province Torronto ( Ontario).

My concern is atlest embassy sould inform us about the current status of file. like..papaers are okay, Medical received or medical is okay..waiting period after the medical So one can not inquire at embassay. Like in newzeland immigration you can get the answer online. they also help online regarding your papaers. So we can't missguided by others.

Anyway ..let's see.

dona

Thanks for the replay.

I called 2 times at chandigarh office ( India ), and ask for the status of the file. Everytime they said to wait upto 6 week. But nothing is happend. If i will send email to
Canadian high Commission, do they replay. Does it make any negative effect on my file ?

please replay

thanks

Dona

Originally posted by dona
Dear all,

thanks to all

Dona
[Edited by dona on Oct 10th 2001 at 1:07am]
Old Oct 10th 2001, 11:29 am
Nosheen

"viktoriya" <[email protected]>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Hi Victoriya

I guess you are from Ukraine. I am a Pakistani residing in Pakistan. I applied from
the Canadian Embassy in Hong Kong in Jan 2000 and uptill now havn't received any
interview letter and neither do I expect it any earlier. I plan to transfer my case
to Ukraine. Is the time-line same for Non-Ukrainian also. Pls confirm if possible.

Nosheen