Wikiposts

Using lawyer for LMO

Old Feb 20th 2014, 2:11 am
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Using lawyer for LMO

Originally Posted by graham1710
Just a shame the Sony/samsung/Panasonic smart tvs and blu ray players don't work with it. They're locked to their home region, at least according to the support posts. Just a nice easy way to access. Obviously other alternatives like hooking laptop to TV, apple TV, xbox, etc. Would just be nice if that problem was solved!

Graham.
I have a Samsung smart tv too and Unblock-us works on ours perfectly. We have the tv set to the UK for bbci player etc and the Netflix set to the US.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 2:37 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I just wanted to apologise for my statement to Siouxie on this thread. It was childish and had I taken the time to think things through, I would have acted differently. I am ashamed of myself.
Pffffft !
Old Feb 20th 2014, 2:41 am
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice

I'll need to actually take the trial and have a look!

Just according to some posts I saw on the support pages (acknowledged by the support team as an issue), it suggested that the Son Blu-ray players, tv's (as well as Samsung, Panasonic) started having issues where they'd only show the content of the home country.

For instance, you switch your country to the US, log into netflix. It'd show some US content but when you try to actually play US specific content, it wouldn't let you. Same with not allowing iplayer. Have you managed to play something you know is definitely only US netflix, and not also on Canadian?

They said they were having this issue across a few devices and a solution was to actually take a US netflix account. I have a Canadian one, so don't want to mess around with getting a second, or cancelling the Canadian one, faking a US address, etc. I'd rather just keep my Canadian one!

I'll need to actually take some time, set up the trial and see what happens!

It'd be a Sony blu-ray player in one room, and in the other I could use either the samsung smart TV or a sony blu-ray player. Did you change the settings on the device itself, or your router? How did you tell it to be UK for iplayer and US for netflix on the TV?

I'll see when I get a chance. You may be getting a PM from me if it doesn't work after I try it :-)

Graham.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 3:07 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

As this thread seems to have drifted off track (even more than normal), I think it's time it was closed. Hopefully the OP has realised that whilst s/he may have got away with manipulating the system/bribery/fraud in the past, it won't work with a job advert and LMO app.