Wikiposts

Using lawyer for LMO

Old Feb 19th 2014, 1:27 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Using lawyer for LMO

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Well, come on, unsnip me. I know you want to.
Tell you what - I can't unsnip as it doesn't allow me to, so how about you post it again in it's entirety and I promise not to snip it again.

Old Feb 19th 2014, 1:29 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siouxie
Tell you what - I can't unsnip as it doesn't allow me to, so how about you post it again in it's entirety and I promise not to snip it again.

Pax vobiscum. Just get Netflix. Or I could send you the DVDs. We don't need them anymore.

But they might be in France, I'd have to check.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 2:09 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't aware of it being a tv program, had I been I am sure I would have seen the humour in it.

Ah well. Mind reader I am not.
Have you heard of a Breaking Bad ....?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 2:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The4BellsLondon
Have you heard of a Breaking Bad ....?
OMG I love that show! On Season 5 second last episode atm... 2nd last episode of the show

I won't comment further as I didn't see Novo's post before Siouxie snipped it, but if it was about Breaking Bad, i'm sure it was good (and please do repost, Novo )
And if that's the case and Siouxie you haven't watched breaking bad, start. It will be all on netflix, every last episode on 24th Feb. Its already all on UK netflix if you have that.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 2:58 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx
OMG I love that show! On Season 5 second last episode atm... 2nd last episode of the show

I won't comment further as I didn't see Novo's post before Siouxie snipped it, but if it was about Breaking Bad, i'm sure it was good (and please do repost, Novo )
And if that's the case and Siouxie you haven't watched breaking bad, start. It will be all on netflix, every last episode on 24th Feb. Its already all on UK netflix if you have that.
I am embarrassed to say a) I haven't watched it (though I have read that it is thought to be one of the best series, ever) and b) I don't have netflix.

I'm a deprived individual, lol.

Last edited by Siouxie; Feb 19th 2014 at 3:01 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Gozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond reputeGozit has a reputation beyond repute

I am embarrassed to say a) I haven't watched it (though I have read that it is thought to be one of the best series, ever) and b) I don't have netflix.

Never mind, it IS the best series ever. The first few episodes were rather dry in my opinion and I thought the show was "meh" but once it got going OMG it's so good!

And best $8/month you will spend, if it werent for my little siblings watching the kiddie channels we'd cut cable (screw paying Robbers(Rogers) $60/month for cable) in favour of netflix.

Add another $5 for the www.unblock-us.com to unlock UK or US netflix and it's still the best $13/month.

What else are you going to do with your free time when it's this cold out?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:08 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blonde0000
Yeah, it didn't work out because I was 21 and played it wrong and I'm the first one to admit it was one of the dumbest ideas I have ever had.

The other thing that I have found out about this board is that majority on here are extremely negative and often say: you won't succeed or that won't be possible.

I remember when I came here before moving to canada and asked how the job market was, I have heard from 90% of people who replied that I will not find work because:

- I have no higher education
- I don't have canadian experience
- my experience from other countries is irrelevant
- I won't get the job for the money I want since Toronto is super competetitive and they themselves have been struggling for x amount of time

In the meantime I landed, I had a huge response from recrutiment agencies where I was told that 'canadian experience" or lack of diploma is often an excuse they give to people who are lousy candidates. Within 4 weeks I've had a permanent job offer for 65k.

When I had canadian immigration asking me for Mexican police certificate people were also rather negative and told me it would be so hard for me to get it. Well you know what, I did what i had to do, I bribed police station in Mexico and had state one sent to me without even going there which is something they don't do.

Seriously, if I let things and people negative comments stop me I would never get anywhere in life. I appreciate constructive advice such as the one I got from xmasoompa but the rest of you, please save it for someone who cares.
So hang on are you or are you not a PR? You need your boss to apply for an LMO for you? Presumably it's a Canadian company - so by referring to him as your boss you are implying you are working illegally. Is this 65k job offer the one we are talking about right now???

oooh bribing police too - naughty minx you - methinks someone might be a little friendlier with the boss than she lets on ...............
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
So hang on are you or are you not a PR? You need your boss to apply for an LMO for you? Presumably it's a Canadian company - so by referring to him as your boss you are implying you are working illegally. Is this 65k job offer the one we are talking about right now???

oooh bribing police too - naughty minx you - methinks someone might be a little friendlier with the boss than she lets on ...............
LOL she is a naughty minx and a possible troll............. Did you read the thread? (How do you think it wound up talking about breaking bad LOL)
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice

Originally Posted by gozitanguygoinghome99xx
Never mind, it IS the best series ever. The first few episodes were rather dry in my opinion and I thought the show was "meh" but once it got going OMG it's so good!

And best $8/month you will spend, if it werent for my little siblings watching the kiddie channels we'd cut cable (screw paying Robbers(Rogers) $60/month for cable) in favour of netflix.

Add another $5 for the www.unblock-us.com to unlock UK or US netflix and it's still the best $13/month.

What else are you going to do with your free time when it's this cold out?
Just a shame the Sony/samsung/Panasonic smart tvs and blu ray players don't work with it. They're locked to their home region, at least according to the support posts. Just a nice easy way to access. Obviously other alternatives like hooking laptop to TV, apple TV, xbox, etc. Would just be nice if that problem was solved!

Graham.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by graham1710
Just a shame the Sony/samsung/Panasonic smart tvs and blu ray players don't work with it. They're locked to their home region, at least according to the support posts. Just a nice easy way to access. Obviously other alternatives like hooking laptop to TV, apple TV, xbox, etc. Would just be nice if that problem was solved!

Graham.
I have my Samsung SmartTV working with UK netflix ... There is instructions on unblock-us site last time i checked... Maybe the newer ones are locked down? I had to do some wierd keypad-mashing thingy for it to go, but it did.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:15 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

s'okay trawled through previous posts - I see she's on an IEC and will sell her grandmother to stay.

Breaking Bad doesn't interest me and I have no idea what it's about (well maybe bit but I still don't care)
Old Feb 19th 2014, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

s'okay trawled through previous posts - I see she's on an IEC and will sell her grandmother to stay.

Breaking Bad doesn't interest me and I have no idea what it's about (well maybe bit but I still don't care)
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:05 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

She is on a Polish IEC from previous posts ( didn't know they had an allocation) This thread made me chuckle.

Is $65k and accurate account for an exec assistant....sounds a lot unless you have a long amount of experience.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 12:31 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to apologise for my statement to Siouxie on this thread. It was childish and had I taken the time to think things through, I would have acted differently. I am ashamed of myself.
Old Feb 20th 2014, 12:53 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by graham1710

Graham.
We have a SmartTV and I can watch UK/US tv on it using UnoTelly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.