Wikiposts

Using lawyer for LMO

Old Feb 19th 2014, 7:21 am
Account Closed

blonde0000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Using lawyer for LMO

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You need to be very careful - why would an EA need UK work experience?! HRSDC are very used to adverts being 'tailored' for a family member or similar, and if they think something like that's happened it'll just be refused.
why would an EA need UK work experience?!
We just started multi-million massive project in London, he flies to London frequently and he needs assistance of someone who's familiar with London's infrastracture, they way things operate etc.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 7:24 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blonde0000
We just started multi-million massive project in London, he flies to London frequently and he needs assistance of someone who's familiar with London's infrastracture, they way things operate etc.
I would qualify for that (I was born and raised in London and have many years experience in dealing with multi-national companies) - as would Shirtback and many others on BE alone (plus the thousands of others across Canada) - and I live within 40 minutes of Toronto and am a PR.

Where are you advertising? I am looking for a job and it sounds ideal!

I think you are going to find it exceedingly difficult to prove that there are no Canadian Citizens nor PR's across the whole of Canada that are able to do the job - I don't hold out much hope for you getting an LMO on that basis, I'm afraid.

Last edited by Siouxie; Feb 19th 2014 at 7:35 am.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 7:32 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

I too know London Town very well, am a duel citizen, already live near Tronto and would be happy to go on trips to Britain.

We're is this job advertised, how many days Vay Kay am I aloud, is it guna be salary or hourly?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 7:51 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you should include in the ad something that would preclude many of these jokers from applying even though they may be eminently qualified in all other aspects.
How about "must have previous experience with a marriage of convenience in order to obtain a visa". You did say in your post on April 24 2013 that you had already done that but it didn't work out !
Just a thought
Old Feb 19th 2014, 8:52 am
Account Closed

blonde0000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
Perhaps you should include in the ad something that would preclude many of these jokers from applying even though they may be eminently qualified in all other aspects.
How about "must have previous experience with a marriage of convenience in order to obtain a visa". You did say in your post on April 24 2013 that you had already done that but it didn't work out !
Just a thought
Yeah, it didn't work out because I was 21 and played it wrong and I'm the first one to admit it was one of the dumbest ideas I have ever had.

The other thing that I have found out about this board is that majority on here are extremely negative and often say: you won't succeed or that won't be possible.

I remember when I came here before moving to canada and asked how the job market was, I have heard from 90% of people who replied that I will not find work because:

- I have no higher education
- I don't have canadian experience
- my experience from other countries is irrelevant
- I won't get the job for the money I want since Toronto is super competetitive and they themselves have been struggling for x amount of time

In the meantime I landed, I had a huge response from recrutiment agencies where I was told that 'canadian experience" or lack of diploma is often an excuse they give to people who are lousy candidates. Within 4 weeks I've had a permanent job offer for 65k.

When I had canadian immigration asking me for Mexican police certificate people were also rather negative and told me it would be so hard for me to get it. Well you know what, I did what i had to do, I bribed police station in Mexico and had state one sent to me without even going there which is something they don't do.

Seriously, if I let things and people negative comments stop me I would never get anywhere in life. I appreciate constructive advice such as the one I got from xmasoompa but the rest of you, please save it for someone who cares.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:12 am
slanderer of the innocent

ExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond reputeExKiwilass has a reputation beyond repute

I have no doubt you'll do whatever you have to do, including lie and bribe, to get what you want. You've already pretty much admitted you have in the past and will now. You know what's crazy? Expecting us all to applaud you for it. Woo, we're so glad you believe in resorting to unethical behaviour. (and yes, I'm being sarky).
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:25 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Are you a troll?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:35 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it didn't work out because I was 21 and played it wrong and I'm the first one to admit it was one of the dumbest ideas I have ever had.

The other thing that I have found out about this board is that majority on here are extremely negative and often say: you won't succeed or that won't be possible.

I remember when I came here before moving to canada and asked how the job market was, I have heard from 90% of people who replied that I will not find work because:

- I have no higher education
- I don't have canadian experience
- my experience from other countries is irrelevant
- I won't get the job for the money I want since Toronto is super competetitive and they themselves have been struggling for x amount of time

In the meantime I landed, I had a huge response from recrutiment agencies where I was told that 'canadian experience" or lack of diploma is often an excuse they give to people who are lousy candidates. Within 4 weeks I've had a permanent job offer for 65k.

When I had canadian immigration asking me for Mexican police certificate people were also rather negative and told me it would be so hard for me to get it. Well you know what, I did what i had to do, I bribed police station in Mexico and had state one sent to me without even going there which is something they don't do.

Seriously, if I let things and people negative comments stop me I would never get anywhere in life. I appreciate constructive advice such as the one I got from xmasoompa but the rest of you, please save it for someone who cares.
Members are free to view and air their opinions and it's unrealistic to expect people to only post nice things - that's not how the real world works.

As in real life, if you put a comment or a question out there you need to be prepared that you are not always going to like the answers received.

You asked for advice and that has been given, based on people's life experiences. To state that they are being negative because it doesn't align with your point of view isn't very fair nor reasonable of you.

You asked how best to obtain an LMO whilst suggesting you were prepared to manipulate the system in order to get one. You were advised that this was unlikely to succeed (for many reasons) but dismiss the answers given because you don't like them.

Admitting that you have broken the law and manipulated immigration laws in the past to get what you want - and that you are prepared to do the same with the regulations in place in Canada - is not going to win you any friends or supporters on BE.

Many people have gone out of their way to offer their advice freely and even to do research for you. If you don't appreciate the time taken and have the courtesy to say thank you, you will find nobody will bother to answer your questions anymore.

Last edited by Siouxie; Feb 19th 2014 at 9:37 am.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:36 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Are you a troll?
Naaa more a weasel..
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Are you a troll?
I'm starting to wonder too.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:44 am
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=Siouxie;11138102]
Admitting that you have broken the law and manipulated immigration laws in the past to get what you want - and that you are prepared to do the same with the regulations in place in Canada - is not going to win you any friends or supporters on BE.
[/QUOTE]

And yet she had the unmitigated gall to ask how I dared to question her ethics.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

How dare you call me unethical? You know nothing about me. As for posting information that would get someone in trouble it sure isn't one of them since I haven't disclosed any even emotely private details.
We are giving honest answers, & opinions, on this board, because that's what we do. You may not like them, but at the very least you should now be aware of the pitfalls. The advice is also free.

Incidentally, you have - perhaps inadvertently - given out a lot of information on this thread alone, which would enable someone so inclined to probably come very close to finding out who you work for.

Think about it.

(I am not so inclined).

Ok, I'm out of this thread An admission of TWO counts of visa fraud & a third looming? If you are not a troll, I feel quite sorry for your employer.
SB

Last edited by Shirtback; Feb 19th 2014 at 9:59 am.
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:04 am
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

It was actually amazingly easy to find out who the OP
And their employer is ...
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:08 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Is the job still open ?
Old Feb 19th 2014, 10:09 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=magnumpi;11138150]Is the job still open ?[/QUOT

We should all apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.