Urgent Help Needed!!!!

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

Rave is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Urgent Help Needed!!!!

Sorry im new to this just would like to knw if ur cic website case status says case withdrawn wht does tht mean exactlly i never withdrawn my case further when you click on withdrawn it leads to decision made and will contact you soon,im trying to contact CHC London but no response as so far,
so pls thanx in advance help me any comments welcome...
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 1:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Urgent Help Needed!!!!

Originally Posted by Rave
Sorry im new to this just would like to knw if ur cic website case status says case withdrawn wht does tht mean exactlly i never withdrawn my case further when you click on withdrawn it leads to decision made and will contact you soon,im trying to contact CHC London but no response as so far,
so pls thanx in advance help me any comments welcome...
Hi
I think it means that your application has been withdrawn for some reason. You will need to do a case specific enquiry to CHC and ask what it is about. As it is, you will have to wait for that reply. Is it one of the new applications submitted after 28th Feb this year? If so could mean you are getting it back as they do not need your skills.....If older than that either someone has made a mistake or it is not a mistake, but I thought only you could withdraw your application. Someone will no doubt correct me if I am wrong. The e-mail....is the only way......such a faceless organisation......unless you can get some sense out of the phone enquiry line. look on CHC website for visa office details and these places will show on there in case you don't know how to find them
Good luck
lol
Stef and Lins
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

hi stef and lins,
my AOR is even bfr your's i was waiting for my med as like you guys but one damn day i checked my case status i found on it withdrawn, i hope its just by mistake but donno whtz happenin which way my case is heading, i tried to mail but no response from them other option is of phone which my many friends suggested its of no use so at last im at this amazinglly wonderful forum... toooo long wait n then u stuck !!!!
Cheers....
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

RayS is on a distinguished road

Hey Rave
I can't help you with your query but do please stop the "Text Talk" type messages, It's for mobile phone use, not an internet forum where normal english is used.
Cheers & Good luck
Ray
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:05 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Not sure if this will help, but it is a previous thread where the same issue was being discussed.

This may obviously not be relevent to you, however there maybe some more info on there to help you.

Good luck

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...says+withdrawn
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 5:23 pm

or4ngecrush is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RayS
Hey Rave
I can't help you with your query but do please stop the "Text Talk" type messages, It's for mobile phone use, not an internet forum where normal english is used.
Cheers & Good luck
Ray
Yeah I actually struggled to read it and gave up..
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by or4ngecrush
Yeah I actually struggled to read it and gave up..
Same here. I'm dyslexic as well. Doesn't affect my reading (spelling and grammar more) but txt speak I have to sit and read out loud to understand and eventually give up. I don't even use "text speak" when i text.

TRied typing "oh canada" in txt speak just to have on my phone as a reminder of the lyrics. Looked at it the day after and didn't have a clue what it said. Changed it back to normal writing.
Old Sep 4th 2008, 2:59 am
Just Joined

Hiya,
I just read the link sent by nikki and it is quite similar to mine as in his case its showing the same case status on ECAS so then they called him for an interveiw it's just he has applied on spouse visa where as in my case i applied as in skilled immigrant category well i dont have any problem in facing interview iam preity confident i will crack it, and nikki you are a star by reading the link which you send to me iam again sending an email to CHC london lets see fingers crossed and iam so sorry ray and other folks about that text writing, I hope this time it has improved....
Cheers!!!!
Old Sep 4th 2008, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

What about some punctuation? Very difficult to read