urgent advice needed

Old Sep 11th 2002, 9:53 pm
Waiting Long

Default urgent advice needed

hey, its been like 21/2 year since i applied at chc new delhi and all i got is a
letter with the file number. i wanna know if it will help if i personally go to chc
new delhi. if yes what documents should i carry along. and also it would help if u
can tell me how much is that wait at that chc. how much longer should i have to wait
to land in canada. thanks in advance

Old Sep 11th 2002, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

a_amid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: urgent advice needed

Becuase it has taken so long you can fax to embassy and ask them about the prosses. or you can go to www.cic.gc.ca -online services. you will find your file situation.

Amir
Old Sep 11th 2002, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

a_amid is an unknown quantity at this point

Becuase it has taken so long you can fax to embassy and ask them about the prosses. or you can go to www.cic.gc.ca -online services. you will find your file situation.

Amir
Old Sep 12th 2002, 2:47 am
David Cohen

In article <[email protected] >,
[email protected] says...
    > hey, its been like 21/2 year since i applied at chc new delhi and all i got is a
    > letter with the file number. i wanna know if it will help if i personally go to chc
    > new delhi. if yes what documents should i carry along. and also it would help if u
    > can tell me how much is that wait at that chc. how much longer should i have to
    > wait to land in canada. thanks in advance

Visiting the visa office in person will have no impact on the processing of the case.
Unfortunately, processing times in New Delhi are presently exceeding 36 months in
cases in which an interview is required.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law tel:514.937.9445 / fax:514.937.2618
[email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community:
http://canadavisa.com/community

Old Sep 12th 2002, 6:41 am
Waiting Long

thanks for ur reply, but i would like to know that as its already been 30 months, how
many more months should i wait before i actually land in canada. thanks all.