UCI

Old Sep 10th 2012, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

mike.1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UCI

Hello

I have two questions for PNP applications:

1)Do we need to send the letter sent to us for nomination or we need to send a copy of that one(However the one which has been sent to us says it is a copy too)?

2)In one of the forms it is asking UCI (Client ID). Is it the same as the one we have for our work permit or we have to leave it blank?

Many thanks.

Last edited by mike.1980; Sep 11th 2012 at 12:00 am.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 11:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UCI

Originally Posted by mike.1980
Hello

I have two questions for PNP applications:

1)Do we need to send the letter sent to us for nomination or we need to send a copy of that one(However the one which has been sent to us says it is a copy too)?

2)In one of the form it is asking UCI (Client ID). Is it the same as the one we have for our work permit or we have to leave it blank?

Many thanks.
UCI is the 8 digit number on the TWP or also known as client id.
Cant help you on the 1st question.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:04 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
UCI is the 8 digit number on the TWP or also known as client id.
Cant help you on the 1st question.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes It is a 8 digit number. I'm asking whether I can use my UCI (that I have in my work permit) in the PR Application too? or I'm supposed to get a new one?

Also, if anyone knows the answer of my other questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Old Sep 11th 2012, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your reply.

Yes It is a 8 digit number. I'm asking whether I can use my UCI (that I have in my work permit) in the PR Application too? or I'm supposed to get a new one?

Also, if anyone know the answer of my other questions, please let me know.

Thanks
Yes you should use it.
Old Sep 11th 2012, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute

We sent a copy of the province nomination letter.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by GC44
We sent a copy of the province nomination letter.
Thank you so much for your answer. The letter we received says it is a copy (Does your letter say it is a copy too?) and when we copy that letter there are "void" labels in the background. Could you please let me know when you copied that letter there were "void" labels in the background too? and you sent the copy with these "void" labels?

Many thanks in advance.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for your answer. The letter we received says it is a copy (Does your letter say it is a copy too?) and when we copy that letter there are "void" labels in the background. Could you please let me know when you copied that letter there were "void" labels in the background too? and you sent the copy with these "void" labels?

Many thanks in advance.
You've got mail.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 4:33 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Conmar
You've got mail.
Hi Conmar, I'm not familiar with this forum. I sent you a message; if you mean I have got a message or email from you, no I did not receive anything!!!

But if you mean if I got the letter in mail, yes it was sent to me!
Old Sep 12th 2012, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Conmar, I'm not familiar with this forum. I sent you a message; if you mean I have got a message or email from you, no I did not receive anything!!!

But if you mean if I got the letter in mail, yes it was sent to me!
Sorry, should have written "You've got email.":-)

Last edited by Conmar; Sep 12th 2012 at 5:08 pm.
Old Sep 12th 2012, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Conmar
No, I mean I have answered your email, now I have sent it again. Hope you get it this time.
Yes I have got it Thanks