Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

TWP route....med reguest received today

TWP route....med reguest received today

Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all
Talking TWP route....med reguest received today

Hi Guy's,

just wanted to share the good news

I got my med request today

OH doesnt need one

only sent TWP pack 2weeks ago ! and looking at DESERTFOX's timeline's i was hoping mine would come this week and they did

Meds booked at Altrincham with Dr M. Adams- next tuesday £140 for medical and £60.00 for x-ray (which is done on another site) whole process takes about 2 hours

happy happy happy day.

goodluck to all still waiting

kae

Last edited by kmcguinness; Mar 26th 2009 at 4:34 pm. Reason: missed the important info
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

mclaren family is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP route....med reguest received today

God that was quick

Congrats, I hope the rest of the wait is just as quick

Were just waiting on the LMO, only been a few days so far

keep us posted
Old Mar 26th 2009, 4:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mclaren family
God that was quick

Congrats, I hope the rest of the wait is just as quick

Were just waiting on the LMO, only been a few days so far

keep us posted
i know and they only received it on the 16th by recorded delivery..take out the weekend thats 8 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck with the LMO mine only took a couple of weeks...so you shouldnt be much longer yourselves.

will keep ya posted

kae
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:16 pm
In limbo!

Sleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really niceSleeping_Beauty45 is just really nice

Excellent news Kae, have been looking out for your post.

Gutted as I haven't heard yet but because of the route we are taking which isn't straight forward I knew ours would take much much longer.

Good luck with the medicals.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Excellent news Kae, have been looking out for your post.

Gutted as I haven't heard yet but because of the route we are taking which isn't straight forward I knew ours would take much much longer.

Good luck with the medicals.
Hi SB45,

thanks for that

i'm sure you wont have long to wait.

good luck
k
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

DESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really niceDESERTFOX is just really nice

Congratulations and good luck kae

When are you having your medicals? If you have time, read our experience on our medical in Newcastle
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Journeyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of lightJourneyman Electrician is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DESERTFOX
Congratulations and good luck kae

When are you having your medicals? If you have time, read our experience on our medical in Newcastle
Good or Bad?????
Old Mar 27th 2009, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

CathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura aboutCathynPaul has a spectacular aura about

Hi kae, well done ,just replied to Dessertfox!!!!! poor guy bad ordeal,anyway told Col to tell me when you are booking flights and will try and meet you at airport if you wanna come here to stay for a bit you are more than welcome will try and catch up on facebookxxxx