Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

travelling outside of canada with lost work permit

travelling outside of canada with lost work permit

Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:23 pm
Bring on the snow!

Rob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond reputeRob_999 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: travelling outside of canada with lost work permit

BHK or whoever you are,

I have been a member of this forum for a couple of years, the contribution form the majority of members is excellent.

It’s clear you have some kind of personal vendetta against Andrew Miller, who in my opinion has provided nothing but great & free advice.
I would not be a PR in Canada today with out such advice.

If you have a problem with someone I suggest you deal with it in person rather than posting cr@p on this site.

Thank you