Trackitt Slackers

Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough
Default Trackitt Slackers

From all the activity on here lately I've noticed that quite a few regulars haven't yet updated their trackitt profiles in a long while despite having got PPR's and even visa's

It occcurs to me that other visitors to this forum are always being told by the same individuals to get the answers they seek from watching trackitt, so I feel those who are registered on it should at least keep it up to date - if not just delete your file.

I've just re-read this post and know how amazingly dull I sound - but i'll submit it anyway
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:58 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Trackitt Slackers

Oooh, I'm still in third place on the FSW charts.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats trackitt?? I dont think I ever had one. Should i have?
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:04 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Its this,

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/

and I'm up to date blake75
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

lindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the roughlindaANDneil is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by blake75
From all the activity on here lately I've noticed that quite a few regulars haven't yet updated their trackitt profiles in a long while despite having got PPR's and even visa's

It occcurs to me that other visitors to this forum are always being told by the same individuals to get the answers they seek from watching trackitt, so I feel those who are registered on it should at least keep it up to date - if not just delete your file.

I've just re-read this post and know how amazingly dull I sound - but i'll submit it anyway
I wish I could update trackitt to say my passport request letter has come in but it's not arrived yet despite my daily rush home to check my mailbox! Notice I say mailbox and not "post" - I'm Canadian already ;-))

Linda
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

blake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the roughblake75 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by bazzz
Oooh, I'm still in third place on the FSW charts.
Sorry, you didn't even make the semi's

Mr Miller disallowed your last verbal goal on a technicality, he is an absolute stickler for the rules.

G.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Oooh.. didn't even know about this! Details now added.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

Aldershot eh!

I was born in Ash.

No prizes for seeing why either of us would want to leave
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:56 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm on trackitt....and up to date.
Up to date with bugger all progress, but still up to date.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by blake75
Aldershot eh!

I was born in Ash.

No prizes for seeing why either of us would want to leave
Yeah 3 years in Aldershot is FAR too long! I'm originally from Yorkshire.