Tracking visa application

Old Aug 27th 2009, 6:20 pm
Just Joined

Bunski is on a distinguished road
Default Tracking visa application

Hello there, wonder if somebody can help please?

We have sent all our paperwork off (two months or so ago) so I suppose the next stage is that we get a call for medicals (if they want us, of course)? I'm afraid that Canada has consumed my every being so today I looked on the CIC website to track the progress of our application. It came up with a big fat nothing (a page of information) so what can I assume from this lack of info? My tummy did a flip just thinking that we could, per chance, have some news but I guess after two months maybe I'm a little premature in looking? We applied in October 2007 and the wait seems endless. Unfortunately, our dearest friends (who are also looking to emigrate) came back from Vancouver bursting with enthusiasm, which has only highlighted my need to get there. Ho....ho....hum. I wish I could take the attitude of my OH and 14 year old son that 'we'll know when they are ready to let us know' because then I could perhaps sleep a little sounder. I think I have convinced myself that we will never get there as we applied on the old system and perhaps don't have what they want. Got the points alright....just not on that dreaded list.

Sorry to whittle....needed to get it orf my chest as OH is out tonight and son is residing at Grandparents for a couple of days....which leaves me on my own to whittle....and let me tell you, this stick is getting a bit thin!