Wikiposts

Is it too late?

Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Is it too late?

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
The problem is that OP already made omission and misrepresentation in WP application by not listing the dependent son - this is what needs to be dealt with first.
Mr Miller, in this situation how do one go about it and what are your recommendations Sir??? Thanks
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:34 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

I have just had a call from a lovely french lady at cic who was very nice and understanding, she advised that Lee my son cannot now be added to the twp application but he can go with us and we can apply at POE for a visitors permit, this will only be valid for 6 months and he must have a open return plane ticket, she said we could apply once in canada to extend this, we are hoping anyway to apply for pr once hubby passes his redseal which he as to do within 6 months.
I do feel a lot better now although not looking forward to the 'grilling' when we get to POE
Old Sep 15th 2008, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
I have just had a call from a lovely french lady at cic who was very nice and understanding, she advised that Lee my son cannot now be added to the twp application but he can go with us and we can apply at POE for a visitors permit, this will only be valid for 6 months and he must have a open return plane ticket, she said we could apply once in canada to extend this, we are hoping anyway to apply for pr once hubby passes his redseal which he as to do within 6 months.
I do feel a lot better now although not looking forward to the 'grilling' when we get to POE
Hope it all goes well Julie bet thats put your mind at rest a little ?
Old Sep 15th 2008, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Hope it all goes well Julie bet thats put your mind at rest a little ?
Hi yes it as, plus hes 6 months to see if he does like it anyway you know what teenagers are like, i know one thing they will ALL definatly be included on the pr application!!!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:15 am
Forum Regular

Thanks to you all for help, i fell soooo much better now
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Little D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud ofLittle D has much to be proud of

Hi yes it as, plus hes 6 months to see if he does like it anyway you know what teenagers are like, i know one thing they will ALL definatly be included on the pr application!!!
Good luck Julie, I'm sure it'll all be fine!
Old Sep 15th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to you all for help, i fell soooo much better now
What he can do too is get on the bunac thing in Dec, as in register to reserve his place, travel for 6 months and if he likes it come get his bunac work auth and go out for like a yr and i am sure by then all of you would have figured a way out of this.

I am now sure your mind is at ease abit.

All the best Julie P... When do you plan to go.. he can go with you guys den like i said, and when it comes to Dec08 register for bunac, come down around the end of his 6 months and apply for the work auth visa to allow him to work and then we take it from there..

Good luck
Old Sep 18th 2008, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thought i would give a quick update, well when this panic happened with my son as well as ringing cic the day before i emailed them too, they sent a response saying they are looking at my file , i had already thought this matter had been dealt with as the lady from cic rang me and advised me to get a visitors permit as he could not be added to the twp, well now they have sent this email saying i should have listed ALL dependents (which i now know), and i had to send another form in with a police certificate and 2 photos for them to reassess it! I dont know if this is a good thing or bad needless to say i am worried again now they didnt ask for a copy of his passport though which is strange as i thought everyone had to send a copy
Old Sep 19th 2008, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thought i would give a quick update, well when this panic happened with my son as well as ringing cic the day before i emailed them too, they sent a response saying they are looking at my file , i had already thought this matter had been dealt with as the lady from cic rang me and advised me to get a visitors permit as he could not be added to the twp, well now they have sent this email saying i should have listed ALL dependents (which i now know), and i had to send another form in with a police certificate and 2 photos for them to reassess it! I dont know if this is a good thing or bad needless to say i am worried again now they didnt ask for a copy of his passport though which is strange as i thought everyone had to send a copy
Would be good Julie if you can get it sorted before you go, would put your mind at ease, expect they want to see the police report first then Passports, fingers crossed for you xx
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

Would be good Julie if you can get it sorted before you go, would put your mind at ease, expect they want to see the police report first then Passports, fingers crossed for you xx
Fraid we haven't much choice cic told us not to try and use the twp we have already been given , will have to wait all over again but i arent too bothered as long as they do add him on our permit, i will make things a lot easier in the end , i will make sure i even put the 21 year olds name on too and just tick that he wont be accomanying us
Old Sep 19th 2008, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fraid we haven't much choice cic told us not to try and use the twp we have already been given , will have to wait all over again but i arent too bothered as long as they do add him on our permit, i will make things a lot easier in the end , i will make sure i even put the 21 year olds name on too and just tick that he wont be accomanying us
Good attitude Julie, good job you didn't get stopped going in
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Good attitude Julie, good job you didn't get stopped going in
I know those were my thoughts exactly, if we had completed the house sale we would have can you imagine it at poe
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know those were my thoughts exactly, if we had completed the house sale we would have can you imagine it at poe
How is the house sale going anyway ? i shouldn't think it will take too long to add them to your Permit,
Old Sep 21st 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

How is the house sale going anyway ? i shouldn't think it will take too long to add them to your Permit,
Hmm the buyer decided to pull out after messing us a round for a couple of weeks, had a couple more viewings too that are looking very hopeful as well as a low offer that we are trying to get him to come up a bit more as its a cash sale, we are just wanting to go now, think if a buyer dosnt come along in next couple of week we might even sell to investors.