Wikiposts

Is it too late?

Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:12 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is it too late?

Originally Posted by bflava
Julie dont cry as this is not the end of the road trust, I am sure there is a way out of this? What are you going to call the Immigration office for.

why dont you PM Andrew or if u in the UK now check with a good canadian immigration expert.. Like i said i am not sure, but nothing in this world is impossible....

good luck, i am sure something good can be done on this..

Julie look for Andrew Miller and PM and ask him ok... or maybe PM a lady call JUDY whose is equally good i nhere as well, all the best ok...
I am calling the cic to ask them what to do, i have pm'd andrew miller and he told me to do the same.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish you all the best with the phone call tomorrow, I hope they say there's a simple solution for you...

*Hug*

Adele
Old Sep 14th 2008, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by adele
Just wanted to wish you all the best with the phone call tomorrow, I hope they say there's a simple solution for you...

*Hug*

Adele
Thanks Adele
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Thanks Adele
My fingers will be cross xxxxxxxx for you and I wish u all the best, sorry u misunderstood me earlier, i didnt mean to discourage u ok.

again all da best for tomrrow.. I hope they say something good. good luck
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Julie,
Both of your sons can apply for BUNAC if CHC refuses
to let you add them on your application.
Things will turn out fine eventually.Good luck.
All the best
Yoong
Old Sep 14th 2008, 5:26 pm
Just Joined

slick84 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know i am actually shaking with worry over all this i am so dreading ringing the visa office tomorrow, what if they say we cant go to canada now they might say i lied when i didnt i just did not read the form properly, god this sooo a nightmare i just want to cry buckets
wow I'm sorry to hear that Julie. I really hope it works out for you...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:39 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Julie,

Good luck with the phone call, I have everything crossed for you
Old Sep 14th 2008, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi Julie,

Good luck with the phone call, I have everything crossed for you
Let us know Julie will you we are all worried for you xx
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

Well we all know how impossible it is to speak to someone at cic, its press this press that :curse: still not got anyway in the end i left a voicemail on the emergency only bit didnt know what else to do, so now just waiting and praying they ring me
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about

Well we all know how impossible it is to speak to someone at cic, its press this press that :curse: still not got anyway in the end i left a voicemail on the emergency only bit didnt know what else to do, so now just waiting and praying they ring me
Getting to CHC is hard but keep trying at least use today for it and see what u can get out of them.

Remember , there is BUNAC coming up this yr in 1st or 2nd week in Dec 08 and u can get them in and we will take it from there. I am sure there is a way out on this, go for it n once again good luck...
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute

YES BUNAC! He can get a 12 month open work permit. Soon as he is over you can figure out his PR.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 9:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roxye3
YES BUNAC! He can get a 12 month open work permit. Soon as he is over you can figure out his PR.
Can't she add him to her PR if he is under 21 ?

good luck Julie keep trying CIC x
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Yes i intend to that but thats also a long drawn out process we cant apply until OH passes his redseal then his firm promised to sponser us for pr, its the thought of him been upset and us having to go and leave him thats killing me now
Old Sep 14th 2008, 10:14 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

The problem is that OP already made omission and misrepresentation in WP application by not listing the dependent son - this is what needs to be dealt with first.
Old Sep 14th 2008, 11:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
The problem is that OP already made omission and misrepresentation in WP application by not listing the dependent son - this is what needs to be dealt with first.
I see, Thank you Andrew,

I hope you get hold of someone at CIC today its horrible when things are out of your control,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.