Timescales

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

NomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really nice
Default Timescales

Morning Guys!

My Girlfriend and I applied via a Skilled Worker Visa to immigrate in Feb/Mar '08. We got our request for documentation through in Dec (the 24th... That made for an interesting Christmas!) but we have no idea how long until the next stage...

I thought this might be a good thread to share your waiting times so that those about to start the process (or estimating that they are halfway through ) can judge what to expect.

So from initial application to request for documentation for us was 9 months. Two months of frantic gathering and subsequent admission means that we sent everything off 11 months after initial application.

What about you guys?

J
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 1:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timescales

Originally Posted by NomadicJ
Morning Guys!

My Girlfriend and I applied via a Skilled Worker Visa to immigrate in Feb/Mar '08. We got our request for documentation through in Dec (the 24th... That made for an interesting Christmas!) but we have no idea how long until the next stage...

I thought this might be a good thread to share your waiting times so that those about to start the process (or estimating that they are halfway through ) can judge what to expect.

So from initial application to request for documentation for us was 9 months. Two months of frantic gathering and subsequent admission means that we sent everything off 11 months after initial application.

What about you guys?

J
There are a few other threads with timelines on - somebody set one up not long ago which had a few on. So if you do a search for it, it would be helpful if you could add yours to that so we can keep them all in one place.

And congrats on getting this far!

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 5:30 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
There are a few other threads with timelines on - somebody set one up not long ago which had a few on. So if you do a search for it, it would be helpful if you could add yours to that so we can keep them all in one place.

And congrats on getting this far!

You would get a better idea if you entered the details of Trackitt of the processing times. http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

NomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really niceNomadicJ is just really nice

Cheers! Trakkit is exactly what I was looking for. We're a bit ahead of the curve so I'm a bit concerned... What could this all mean??
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 6:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

it means statistically speaking that you are on the preferable side of average. that's about it really. call it right place, (right pile), right time. i doubt it is any more complicated than that tbh!
there will of course, be the same number of people on the 'other' side of the curve, lol.
good luck with meds, anyway!