Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timescale to receive COPR from CPC Ottawa

Timescale to receive COPR from CPC Ottawa

Old Mar 21st 2015, 9:13 pm
Pondering a career change

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Timescale to receive COPR from CPC Ottawa

Hi Everyone,

So my ECAS updated to decision made on the 10th of this month. I wondered if anyone knows how long after decision made I should expect COPR in the mail from CPC Ottawa?

Maybe there is not an average, but thought no harm in asking.

I believe they send COPR via Canada Post?

Thanks

Mike
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 2:36 am
A taffy in Ontario

snuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timescale to receive COPR from CPC Ottawa

Have you had any requests for Photograph's and passport information?
I believe on average its around a month and your COPR should arrive in the Mail...

Ive been waiting since last week and keep checking the mail everyday
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 2:42 am

Mikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond reputeMikeypm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snuggs
Have you had any requests for Photograph's and passport information?
I believe on average its around a month and your COPR should arrive in the Mail...

Ive been waiting since last week and keep checking the mail everyday
Which stream did you apply under?

I applied under FSW2 so sent photos and copy of passport with the application so have not been asked nor was I thinking I would need to send copy's of passport and photos again. Ok if it's a month I may as well stop checking the mail till next month
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 3:01 am
A taffy in Ontario

snuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant futuresnuggs has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Which stream did you apply under?

I applied under FSW2 so sent photos and copy of passport with the application so have not been asked nor was I thinking I would need to send copy's of passport and photos again. Ok if it's a month I may as well stop checking the mail till next month

I applied under family class through Spousal sponsorship, Im sure I sent off photos and my Passport information with my Application too.

I had an email from CIC requesting recent photographs for my PR Card, which I sent off last week....

Hopefully we both hear something in the next month
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 3:38 am

Originally Posted by snuggs
I applied under family class through Spousal sponsorship, Im sure I sent off photos and my Passport information with my Application too.

I had an email from CIC requesting recent photographs for my PR Card, which I sent off last week....

Hopefully we both hear something in the next month
Yes fingers crossed
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

express01 is on a distinguished road

Hi

We got our copr on the same day as you and received the letters thought the mail a few day ago, you should be out of your misery any day now

Good luck
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 5:02 am

Originally Posted by express01
Hi

We got our copr on the same day as you and received the letters thought the mail a few day ago, you should be out of your misery any day now

Good luck
Do you mean you got decision made the same day? And you got your COPR through the mail this past week?
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Yes sorry,

Decision made on the same day and received the letter about 8 days later
Nick
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 5:12 am

Yes sorry,

Decision made on the same day and received the letter about 8 days later
Nick

Thanks Nick, congrats on the COPR and what province are you in?
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 1:07 pm
Just Joined

Golfnutgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I got decision made on ecas on 10th and copr arrived on 18th - so it was 8 days
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mikeypm
Thanks Nick, congrats on the COPR and what province are you in?
I'm in BC
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:33 pm

I'm in BC

I'm in BC too and no mail yet
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by Golfnutgirl
Wow that was quick, I'm still waiting
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by Golfnutgirl
Which visa stream did you apply under?
Old Mar 22nd 2015, 4:36 pm

I'm in BC
Which visa stream did you apply under ?

Last edited by Mikeypm; Mar 22nd 2015 at 4:40 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.