Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Apr 29th 2016, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

BelBris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Hello! I tried to login to Ecas tonight and whereas before I could see my three lines it now says that it can't find my application. Logging in through the sponsor side shows up fine but my PA side has gone. Has anyone else come across this? Thanks.
Old Apr 30th 2016, 2:53 pm
Mon Dieu!

Kingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BelBris
Hello! I tried to login to Ecas tonight and whereas before I could see my three lines it now says that it can't find my application. Logging in through the sponsor side shows up fine but my PA side has gone. Has anyone else come across this? Thanks.
Whenever I've logged on its always through the Sponsor side as it shows both the "Sponsorship Application Status" and "Permanent Residence Application Status" in the same log in.

When i received communication from LVO I noticed that although the correspondence had the same Application Number and some other important numbers hadn't changed, they had however given me a different UCI number than when we had received communication from CIC in Canada. I too tried to log in using this and replacing my wife's name and date of birth with mine, and it said that it couldn't find it.

I thought nothing of it, probably to save them having to create multiple log ins and accounts, (which have already been centralized into the initial eCas account) that it shouldn't be really read into and to just let it go. if this isn't the case with yours try calling CIC to find out.
Old Apr 30th 2016, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

BelBris is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kingsby, thanks for that insight. I really appreciate it. Mine's a bit different as it used to be there but then disappeared, but I guess if one side shows up ok just like yours then I shouldn't worry too much though. Cheers, Q
Old Apr 30th 2016, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Scott_Chegg is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Just an update for the spreadsheet.

23rd Feb 2016 - Asked for police records to clarify No Live Trace on my Police Certificate.

20th April 2016 - New photos requested, the ones on file did not meet current specifications.

23rd April 2016 - Flew to Toronto requested entry with dual intent.

At the immigration desk the officer said he could see my application had already been approved on 21st April and as I happened to have a spare photo that met the current specification with me he was able to finalize my application. I was given my Confirmation of Permanent Residence, so I'm now a landed Permanent Resident allowed to work and pay taxes, etc.

Thanks to everyone on here who helped me with my many questions on how to fill out the sometimes ambiguous application forms and answered all my other questions.
Old Apr 30th 2016, 8:59 pm
Mon Dieu!

Kingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant futureKingbsy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Scott_Chegg

23rd Feb 2016 - Asked for police records to clarify No Live Trace on my Police Certificate.

20th April 2016 - New photos requested, the ones on file did not meet current specifications.

At the immigration desk the officer said he could see my application had already been approved on 21st April and as I happened to have a spare photo that met the current specification with me he was able to finalize my application. I was given my Confirmation of Permanent Residence, so I'm now a landed Permanent Resident allowed to work and pay taxes, etc.

Thanks to everyone on here who helped me with my many questions on how to fill out the sometimes ambiguous application forms and answered all my other questions.
Thats amazing!!! i can just see it happening now, the majority of the british expat forum frantically buying tickets to fly over in the hope that they too have a nice immigration officer tell them that their applications are approved and its just the CIC mailing dept are so slow!
Old Apr 30th 2016, 10:23 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Woah! How brilliant is that?

Congratulations and 'welcome to Canada' !!

Old May 1st 2016, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Scott_Chegg is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers!!

Yes, we were both pretty excited at the time.

It's even been nice and sunny for our first week in Ontario...
Old May 1st 2016, 7:54 pm
Mon Dieu!

Cheers!!

Can I ask has your eCas changed to decision made?
Old May 1st 2016, 7:56 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers!!

Sadly not today though! If you're anywhere near Toronto, there's a BE meetup there in June - a good opportunity to meet people and pick brains! http://britishexpats.com/forum/maple...0-june-875760/

Old May 4th 2016, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

williamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond reputewilliamceri has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news out of London : The processing time is now down to 14 months
Old May 4th 2016, 12:48 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by williamceri
Some good news out of London : The processing time is now down to 14 months
Don't know for certain but there have been a number of people on CanadaVisa who have applied from Pakistan to find their applications have gone to Islamabad instead of London for processing, so it might be that London is no longer picking up the extra applications from Pakistan. Of course that's just anecdotal and not confirmed, but it might explain the drop down to 14. (FWIW, London's posted processing time before the whole Islamabad thing has generally been 11-15 months.)
Old May 4th 2016, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Gommsta is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi folks,

Received email today saying visa ready for issue and to send the copy of passport and photographs to London office.

Almost there. The Ottawa office are killing it
Old May 4th 2016, 2:11 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gommsta
Hi folks,

Received email today saying visa ready for issue and to send the copy of passport and photographs to London office.

Almost there. The Ottawa office are killing it
Congrats! Updated!
Old May 5th 2016, 7:25 am
Mon Dieu!

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
Congrats! Updated!
Schnookololy, not sure if you saw but Scott_Chegg landed and was PR approved. this might help bring down that last 20 apps average
Old May 5th 2016, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

LHaywood1 is an unknown quantity at this point

CoPR arrived yesterday!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.