Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jan 25th 2016, 7:41 pm
Just Joined

rtoddpm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Will do.

How's Toronto compare to the Gu?
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

adfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtoddpm
Will do.

How's Toronto compare to the Gu?

Do I know you?!

Toronto is great. A great Canadian alternative to the Gu. Busy, bustling, welcoming and filled with entertainment. Wish it had the prices of the Gu though!
Old Jan 26th 2016, 9:59 am
Just Joined

rtoddpm is an unknown quantity at this point

I only just put 2 and 2 together, we're both friends with Mr O'Sullivan. Some of his shares or likes showed up on my feed about you going through the process. Also - I feel like we may have been on the same street in 2012. Or one of you did.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

adfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond reputeadfletch83 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rtoddpm
I only just put 2 and 2 together, we're both friends with Mr O'Sullivan. Some of his shares or likes showed up on my feed about you going through the process. Also - I feel like we may have been on the same street in 2012. Or one of you did.
Wow!

When you said 'the Gu' I was like.... ummmm... does he mean, the Gu!?!?

haha, wow. well, I guess my username is unambiguous! Feel free to add me and we can talk about our woes together if you like, would be nice to know somebody going through the same. Yeah, NOS seems to be enjoying wha he's doing at the moment. Which is great for him.
Old Jan 26th 2016, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

bananabread is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all!
I posted this before but with no responses, so thought I'd try my luck again...

I was able to check our application status on ECAS months ago (it showed in process, etc) but for the past few months we can't get any information at all. It worries us that our application seemed on track when received in London in August but soon thereafter there was no record of it. Should I be worried? Thanks in advance for any tips!
Old Jan 27th 2016, 1:50 pm
Just Joined

tommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond reputetommy85 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, can you add my details to the spreadsheet?

- Applied as Common Law
- Application received in Mississauga: 23 November 2015
- Date of sponsor approval: 25 January 2016
- London office is processing Phase 2 of our application
- Current location - Edinburgh, UK
- Date of medical exam - 22 September 2015
Old Jan 27th 2016, 2:03 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tommy85
Hi, can you add my details to the spreadsheet?

- Applied as Common Law
- Application received in Mississauga: 23 November 2015
- Date of sponsor approval: 25 January 2016
- London office is processing Phase 2 of our application
- Current location - Edinburgh, UK
- Date of medical exam - 22 September 2015
All added!
Old Jan 27th 2016, 2:04 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bananabread
Hi all!
I posted this before but with no responses, so thought I'd try my luck again...

I was able to check our application status on ECAS months ago (it showed in process, etc) but for the past few months we can't get any information at all. It worries us that our application seemed on track when received in London in August but soon thereafter there was no record of it. Should I be worried? Thanks in advance for any tips!
When you say you can't get information, does that mean that you can no longer log in? Or just that nothing has changed online?
Old Jan 27th 2016, 2:43 pm
Concierge

Just noticed the chart on the cover sheet of the Timeline file... serious sharp increase in the number of approvals from October onwards, way more than we've seen in ages. The Liberals appear to have lit a fire under CIC's backside...!
Old Jan 27th 2016, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

bananabread is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
When you say you can't get information, does that mean that you can no longer log in? Or just that nothing has changed online?
I can no longer log in. It just gives me the standard message that the service is not available to me because either the info I entered was wrong, the service isn't available for my type of application, etcetera. So no info available to me at all, for months now. Any idea? Thank you!
Old Jan 28th 2016, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Muffintop is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys! New to posting but not new to the forum! I've been following this thread for a while
I got my 'decision made' around the 8th Dec (we started the process in June last year) and I'm still waiting for my COPR... I've been getting a little nervous after seeing so many peeps post to say they've received theirs in the past few weeks! Should I be worried that it's taking so long??
Old Jan 28th 2016, 10:28 am
Just Joined

elokuu is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Muffintop
Hi guys! New to posting but not new to the forum! I've been following this thread for a while
I got my 'decision made' around the 8th Dec (we started the process in June last year) and I'm still waiting for my COPR... I've been getting a little nervous after seeing so many peeps post to say they've received theirs in the past few weeks! Should I be worried that it's taking so long??
I'd send LVO an email with "Urgent" in the subject line at the very least. It shouldn't take that long.
Old Jan 28th 2016, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Bexleybuttler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi SchnookoLoly
There did seem to be a real burst of activity from CIC before 31st of December but i have not seen anyone since then receive DM...

Could I be cynical and say that maybe they needed DM a certain number of applicants to hit target to get a bonus!!!
Old Jan 28th 2016, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

Muffintop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by elokuu
I'd send LVO an email with "Urgent" in the subject line at the very least. It shouldn't take that long.
Ok, I will do that
Old Jan 28th 2016, 12:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bexleybuttler
Could I be cynical and say that maybe they needed DM a certain number of applicants to hit target to get a bonus!!!
You could, but you'd be wrong - no bonuses at CIC!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.