Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jul 27th 2010, 2:25 pm
Just Joined

u952460 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Checked ECAS this morning and my status has now been updated.

Application received CPC-M - June 4 2010
Sponsor Approved - July 5 2010
Application In Process/Meds Received - July 20 2010

Fingers crossed they process it quickly!!
Old Jul 27th 2010, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by louiseeg
Cheers, I just got a message saying Medical Results received. Wonder how long it will be now????
It shouldn't be long louise took a very short time for me to receive the e-mail to send my passport.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by Saya10
Congrats! Ecas just changed to decision made this morning.....hope it's good!!!
Congrats Saya....I hope mine comes through soon. They have had my medicals since June 16th and I am still waiting for news.

Should I be concerned that I can't get onto ECAS using my family name? I check it using my husband's details every time.

Last edited by Lethe; Jul 27th 2010 at 3:44 pm.
Old Jul 27th 2010, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

chobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nice

Should I be concerned that I can't get onto ECAS using my family name? I check it using my husband's details every time.
I wouldn't worry .. i've had my passport request and can't get anything on ECAS under my name ... they seemed quick in Canada to update it when we logged in with my wifes details (she's the sponsor) ... fingers crossed for you and that you'll hear something soon
Old Jul 27th 2010, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by chobert
I wouldn't worry .. i've had my passport request and can't get anything on ECAS under my name ... they seemed quick in Canada to update it when we logged in with my wifes details (she's the sponsor) ... fingers crossed for you and that you'll hear something soon
Thanks chobert!! It's always nice to have some reassurance.
Old Jul 28th 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

may_bettesworth is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG OMG OMG OMG

PPR PPR PPR PPR

This is amazing!!!AND AND SO FAST!

OK heres my timeline

app sent to Miss=may 12
miss recvd app=may 14
1st stage approval=june 21
London stated processing=july 2
PPR=July 28
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by may_bettesworth
OMG OMG OMG OMG

PPR PPR PPR PPR

OK heres my timeline

app sent to Miss=may 12
miss recvd app=may 14
PPR=July 28
Congratulations May that's great news! I really hope the rest of us hear something soon!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

I hope i hear something soon. I guess i have been waiting with the normal amount of time so its not that bad, plus im off out to see husband on FRIDAY .... WHOOP WHOOP.

Maybe i will hear when im away
Old Jul 28th 2010, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Congratulations May!
Old Jul 28th 2010, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Letter arrived today, and sponsorship is indeed approved

It's reassuring to know that we filled out the forms properly, and also that using my wife's new surname despite not having any ID with it on was OK (bear in mind she's the sponsor, and I did write "Legal change of surname" on the photocopy of the marriage certificate!). Her new passport should arrive in a couple of weeks, so I'm thinking it might be worth sending a scan by e-mail when it comes just so they have all the up to date information.

Now I just need to hope for a case officer in London who's feeling refreshed and reinvigorated after a nice holiday or who is keen to get everything finished before going off for a nice holiday

Andy
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by may_bettesworth
OMG OMG OMG OMG

PPR PPR PPR PPR

OK heres my timeline

app sent to Miss=may 12
miss recvd app=may 14
PPR=July 28
Congratulations May
Steve
Old Jul 29th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by smivers
Letter arrived today, and sponsorship is indeed approved

It's reassuring to know that we filled out the forms properly, and also that using my wife's new surname despite not having any ID with it on was OK (bear in mind she's the sponsor, and I did write "Legal change of surname" on the photocopy of the marriage certificate!). Her new passport should arrive in a couple of weeks, so I'm thinking it might be worth sending a scan by e-mail when it comes just so they have all the up to date information.

Now I just need to hope for a case officer in London who's feeling refreshed and reinvigorated after a nice holiday or who is keen to get everything finished before going off for a nice holiday

Andy
Congratulations Andy
Steve
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

LuvShy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Saya10
Congrats! Ecas just changed to decision made this morning.....hope it's good!!!
Congrats Saya! I'm one month behind you, so hopefully exactly one month from now, I get my good results
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LuvShy
Congrats Saya! I'm one month behind you, so hopefully exactly one month from now, I get my good results
I hope you do too luvshy but I have the same timeline as Saya and I haven't got mine yet! She mentioned before that the timeline is actually her husband's (like I said, cic seem to be a bit sexist) as now, all the guys who applied around the same time as us have their pr and only one of the girls!
Old Jul 29th 2010, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

LuvShy is an unknown quantity at this point

Also quick question...what do you guys mean "medical's received?" ...I mean when I applied my husband's medical's were already done and we sent the record that they gave my husband.

Did any of you guys have an interview at the Canadian Consulate?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.