Time Time Time

Old Jan 14th 2003, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Adam777 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time Time Time

I was just told by the local High Comission that my first step is to apply for the Work Permit (it doesnt need HRDC approval).

This looks like a very straightforward piece of paperwork and it will not take me long to get the supporting documentation ready.

My question is, how long can I reasonably expect this process to last. If we are talking months then the job offer likely will be removed as my employers in Vancouver have to fill that position within 1-2 months at the very latest.

I already work for the company but in a foreign office.

I did ask the lady at the High Commision but she couldn't give me an answer. Is this process dependent on the work load of the local office or is it centralized with the local high commision offices serveing as the collection points.

Mr Miller if you see this would you reply to the email I sent you regarding you handling my case as soon as you are able to.

Adam Daniel