Wikiposts

Time Line for PR via Spousal

Old Jun 23rd 2010, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice
Default Re: Time Line for PR via Spousal

Originally Posted by wats123
Oh I just checked using the receipt number and it also says in progress, and they started processing on June 15th... no medicals showing as received etc... fingers crossed we hear something good very soon...
How exciting!! It's weird after months of planning to actually see stuff happening eh? Whereabouts are you planning to settle?
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:12 am
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

Ohhh my god!!!

We are due to fly to Canada on Friday and our intention had been to convince the IO of duel intent. London with their impeccable timing sent my passport request today so should make immigration soo much easier. I'll have to send off my passport once i'm in Canada and flag pole at Niagara falls but that seems soo much easier now.

Thanks for all the advice and support that I was given to this point.

L and C
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by LandC
Ohhh my god!!!

We are due to fly to Canada on Friday and our intention had been to convince the IO of duel intent. London with their impeccable timing sent my passport request today so should make immigration soo much easier. I'll have to send off my passport once i'm in Canada and flag pole at Niagara falls but that seems soo much easier now.

L and C
Congrats! What's your timeline then?
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Ohhh my god!!!

L and C
Congratulations LandC! Are you guys settling in the Niagara region? I live there too!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

L and C - im soooo happy for you guys, and also very jealous. You guys have been waiting so long, im so pumped for you.

Congrats again x
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

FStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really nice

Ohhh my god!!!

L and C
Congrats LandC!!!! I know it wouldn't be too long for you! SO SO happy for you!!! Oh of course the timing had to be like that. Quite near to that for us - we literally had one more day before we would have to get it once in Canada! good luck and hope the process is okay through immigration1!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by smivers
Congrats! What's your timeline then?
Medicals done 10th December
Application sent 11th January
Sponsorship approved 5th February
Application sent to London 26th February
Passport request 23th June

I should point out that E-CAS now says medicals received so i think they just got around to updating it today.

Will be living just south of Hamilton Ontario to start with will move to where ever work is however.

L and C

Last edited by LandC; Jun 23rd 2010 at 7:54 am.
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethe
How exciting!! It's weird after months of planning to actually see stuff happening eh? Whereabouts are you planning to settle?
Hello... sorry I missed this...

We are headed to Halifax, we are flying July 19th so it looks as though I probably won't have it in time...
Old Jun 26th 2010, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

Made it safe and sound having the email from immigration made it very smooth with no issues. I was given a 6 month visitor visa to till i send off my passport and get it back with my visa (which needs to be done with in the next 45 days anyway). Holding on to my passport till i sort out driving and a few other things that require me to have some form of identification.

Good luck to those that coming over pre-visa, the immigration people are very nice once you get a chance to explain whats going on.

L and C
Old Jun 26th 2010, 3:10 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

Good to hear - i hope i dont have to wait too long, its driving me crazy now being away from my hubby, and not being able to start my life
Old Jun 26th 2010, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Made it safe and sound having the email from immigration made it very smooth with no issues. I was given a 6 month visitor visa to till i send off my passport and get it back with my visa (which needs to be done with in the next 45 days anyway). Holding on to my passport till i sort out driving and a few other things that require me to have some form of identification.

Good luck to those that coming over pre-visa, the immigration people are very nice once you get a chance to explain whats going on.

L and C
Congratulations LandC, you're pretty close to where I am right now though in a better position to find work in Toronto. I live down in Port Colborne. Hope you're enjoying Hamilton!
Old Jun 27th 2010, 10:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

I just got my email for passport request... I'd have liked to have gone down to London this Thursday, but it's Canada Day... and I'm due to fly 19th July. so I'm not sure if i'd get it back if i posted it...
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

what was your timeline wats123?
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by louiseeg
what was your timeline wats123?
My timeline is...

26 April - Sponsorship application received
31 May - Sponsorship Approved
14 June - London Started Processing
28 June - Passport Request Email
Old Jun 27th 2010, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

AH man, thats not fair........congrats to you though, im super super super super jealous.

Maybe myn will end up being a long one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.