Time Line for PR via Spousal

Old May 17th 2010, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future
Default Time Line for PR via Spousal

Just wondering what time lines people are on from, getting approval from Canada to being sent to London, to hearing if they are approved or not?
Old May 17th 2010, 2:03 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time Line for PR via Spousal

Originally Posted by louiseeg
Just wondering what time lines people are on from, getting approval from Canada to being sent to London, to hearing if they are approved or not?
2 weeks for mine.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

how long did you have to wait to hear they received your application to it getting approved?
Old May 17th 2010, 2:23 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

how long did you have to wait to hear they received your application to it getting approved?
Hmmm, It took 2 weeks to hear it had been approved and sent to London. Then about 1.5 months after that we had confirmation of passport request.
Old May 17th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

ah ok, cool. Thank you El_Richo i hope all is well with you.
Old May 17th 2010, 4:01 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Louise, good to hear you're app has progresses after the little glitch. We're now in the stage of waiting for visa return.. it was 3 weeks on saturday since we sent it off

Check our signature for our timeline.

Hope you enjoyed your brief visit over the pond, it won't be long now

Katie & Simon
Old May 17th 2010, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

FStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really nice

Hi there,

Our timeline:
Application received CPC-M 27/01/2010
Approved and forwarded to London 23/02/2010
In Process in London 10/03/2010

And now we are still waiting for PPR - it will be 10 weeks this coming Wednesday. We are impatiently waiting!
Old May 20th 2010, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

no news yet if my application has got to London

I hope its there and they just havent update stuff, want to be back with my hubby soon, i wish i hadnt forgotten a couple things when i first sent off the application, i could be there now.
Old May 20th 2010, 4:15 pm
Account Closed

I hope its there and they just havent update stuff, want to be back with my hubby soon, i wish i hadnt forgotten a couple things when i first sent off the application, i could be there now.
Have you thought about duel intent entry?

this thread explains it
Old May 20th 2010, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

no, how do you go about doing that?
Old May 20th 2010, 4:26 pm
Beep

You're still able to travel to Canada during the processing.
Old May 20th 2010, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

If i could i would be, but i really really really hating flying, and when i came back in may i had the worst ever flight and i really only want the next flight for me to be my last one having to fly there (well until i have to come back in december for my sisters wedding)

I would just to be able to stay from the end of July, as we are having another reception/ceremony 14th August in NS. Well my mum is going over on the 7th Aug so it would be awesome to be able to stay and not have to come back.

Im thinking it might not happen like that, but i guess it just means i can take more clothes with me.
Old May 20th 2010, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

no, how do you go about doing that?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resourc...sp#tphp idtphp

which i think means... fly out, get temp visa (prove you'll be supported and will leave if PR denied) , wait for permanent visa, land

can't find much on BE about it i'm afraid
Old May 24th 2010, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

No news yet, bit worried. I hope my application has got to London...eeek.
Old May 24th 2010, 9:26 am
Account Closed

No news yet, bit worried. I hope my application has got to London...eeek.

ours took 2 weeks from cpc-m making decision to London starting processing and almost a month to get PPR

I'm considering sending a case specific email today as it's now a month since passport was received by London...

we used the tracker so we didn't have to input everything everytime on cic website i think it checks for you at about 4pm each day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.