Wikiposts

Time Line for PR via Spousal

Old May 23rd 2010, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future
Default Re: Time Line for PR via Spousal

hey, thank you, i hadnt heard of that before.

My decision made on canada was the 6th May, and i thought i might have heard last Thursday. Hopefully it wont be too long to make sure it got there.

Thats odd you havent got your passports back yet, i thought it only takes a couple weeks.

I hope you get them back soon, good luck and thank you again..
Old May 24th 2010, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

yay london has started processing on the 19th May....thank you for letting me know SNKH about that website, they emailed me a moment ago...yay
Old May 24th 2010, 2:32 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by louiseeg
yay london has started processing on the 19th May....thank you for letting me know SNKH about that website, they emailed me a moment ago...yay
Excellent news, fingers crossed you'll get your PPR within the month
Old May 24th 2010, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hello

We are applying outland and sent the sponsorship forms and they were received 26th April, however, we haven't heard anything since and when we try and log on to CIC to see the status nothing is entered. It's been nearly a month now should we be seeing any movement yet?
Old May 24th 2010, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

make sure you are putting in the person whom is sponsoring. i didnt realize and i was putting my info in but inface it should have been my husbands.
Old May 24th 2010, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

FStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really niceFStone is just really nice

We sent in additional info on 12/4 and then again on 17/5. We weren't sure if they had received it because the second lot we faxed over. I did e-mail them on Friday and got a response back today.

'Thank you for your correspondence.

Please be advised that your ACPO submissions have been received and are currently under review. You will be contacted when we are in a position to proceed.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Yours sincerely'

Hopefully my e-mail has given them a bit of a nudge as London has been processing our file from 10/3!
Old May 24th 2010, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

There are some people that are moving on according to trackitt and other forums, seems like London is back on working on Spousal sponsorship again, really REALLY hoping ours is done this week.
Old May 24th 2010, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by wats123
Hello

We are applying outland and sent the sponsorship forms and they were received 26th April, however, we haven't heard anything since and when we try and log on to CIC to see the status nothing is entered. It's been nearly a month now should we be seeing any movement yet?
Hey wats

Our application was received on 23rd April and we haven't heard anything either. You can't log into ecas until they have given you a file number, when they make the decision at Mississauga they send you the number so you won't be on there just yet. Try not to worry, I'm trying not to!
Old May 24th 2010, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lethe
Hey wats

Our application was received on 23rd April and we haven't heard anything either. You can't log into ecas until they have given you a file number, when they make the decision at Mississauga they send you the number so you won't be on there just yet. Try not to worry, I'm trying not to!
I should point out that if you have your receipt of fee payment it has a reference number in the top right corner (starts with R0......). You have to use the person who is sponsoring you for the rest of the details. With London we didn't receive any confirmation that they had received our application from CIC-Mississauga there for no file number. We did contact them through the web form and their reply gave us a reply which had my file number which i can check on E-cas with.

Hope this helps.

L and C
Old May 24th 2010, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LandC
I should point out that if you have your receipt of fee payment it has a reference number in the top right corner (starts with R0......). You have to use the person who is sponsoring you for the rest of the details. With London we didn't receive any confirmation that they had received our application from CIC-Mississauga there for no file number. We did contact them through the web form and their reply gave us a reply which had my file number which i can check on E-cas with.

Hope this helps.

L and C
Thanks... we have the receipt number, should we include the R0? We are also putting in the details of my wife who is the sponsor. But so far no details are found.
Old May 24th 2010, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wats123
Thanks... we have the receipt number, should we include the R0? We are also putting in the details of my wife who is the sponsor. But so far no details are found.
yes you should start the identification number with R0, E-cas is not updated that often so they could be working on your application with out it showing up on E-cas yet. On a side note when selecting place of birth there is "united kingdom and colonies, Scotland, england, northern ireland and wales" so make sure you put in the right information there too.

Last edited by LandC; May 24th 2010 at 11:17 pm. Reason: clarification
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

P-O-B is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo-Hoo,

Passport Request via email this morning.
Timeline is;
18-Mar-10 Application Received
15-Apr-10 Sponsorhip approved
30-Apr-10 London started processing
02-Jun-10 Passport Request

Have to submit the passport within 45 days, but have to go to the US at the end of next week for 10 days, so cant send it off till later in the month :-(

Pretty quick and means I will be able to land when we go on holiday to Vancouver in August.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:45 pm
Forum Regular

Nice quick time line, i'm envious still waiting to hear from London guess i'll just have to keep my fingers crossed that they finish with mine soon.

L and C
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by P-O-B
Woo-Hoo,

Timeline is;

Have to submit the passport within 45 days, but have to go to the US at the end of next week for 10 days, so cant send it off till later in the month :-(

Pretty quick and means I will be able to land when we go on holiday to Vancouver in August.
congrats...

We are still waiting to hear in sponsorship was approved... hopefully it will have by now.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 11:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by P-O-B
Woo-Hoo,

Timeline is;

nice. congrats. i'm still waiting for passport return from London after 5 &1/2 weeks so def worth waiting til you're back. wish i'd gone to London taaan now

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.