Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Time limitation - Might be stupid question.

Time limitation - Might be stupid question.

Old May 13th 2005, 6:02 am
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Time limitation - Might be stupid question.

Paperwork started processing Nov 2002

Feb 2004 recieved notice for interview waiver and Medical and FBI check
April 2004 sent all papers along with adding spouce
July - Sent wifes medicals and FBI
Oct 2004 Request for wifes ROLF
April 2005 - request for my updated FBI and evidence of completion of dui diversion. Sent 2 weeks later.

Anyone want to take an educated guess how much more wait or timeframe i am looking at from here? My status in the US might be expiring soon
Old May 13th 2005, 6:11 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Time limitation - Might be stupid question.

Originally Posted by CanadaHopefully
Paperwork started processing Nov 2002

Feb 2004 recieved notice for interview waiver and Medical and FBI check
April 2004 sent all papers along with adding spouce
July - Sent wifes medicals and FBI
Oct 2004 Request for wifes ROLF
April 2005 - request for my updated FBI and evidence of completion of dui diversion. Sent 2 weeks later.

Anyone want to take an educated guess how much more wait or timeframe i am looking at from here? My status in the US might be expiring soon
I guess anywhere within a month or 2, u should be getting the PP request
Old May 13th 2005, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

which office?
Old May 13th 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

CanadaHopefully is an unknown quantity at this point

Buffalo

Originally Posted by Ibraheem
which office?
Old May 13th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Ibraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to allIbraheem is a name known to all

I think your application took longer than usual, but hope you will get it very soon (looks like a month or less but if not why don't you get CAIPS to know if there is anything you can do)

Originally Posted by CanadaHopefully
Buffalo

Last edited by Ibraheem; May 13th 2005 at 9:16 am.