Tiaribbon ?

Old Feb 7th 2005, 6:09 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice
Default Re: Tiaribbon ?

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Thank you . I have given you some karma too for keeping everyone's spirits up on here. Sometimes the strain gets too much and your light-hearted approach is like a breath of fresh air.
Hi Tiaribbon,
this might be a bit of a stupid question, but what did you and your husband wear for your interview? My hubby is fairly sure he should wear suit and tie, me smart pants with shirt, do you thing that is right?
Old Feb 7th 2005, 7:02 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Thank you . I have given you some karma too for keeping everyone's spirits up on here. Sometimes the strain gets too much and your light-hearted approach is like a breath of fresh air.
Thanks, for me this forum is the voice of normality in the long dark periods of silence from CIC. I just hope we will all be able to meet some time in Canada and have a huge Britishexpats.com party.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

Alex and Bob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mhhp
Thanks, for me this forum is the voice of normality in the long dark periods of silence from CIC. I just hope we will all be able to meet some time in Canada and have a huge Britishexpats.com party.
Hi Tia, Just logged on to see your great news. Congratulations, so now can you start buying more horses ???
Old Feb 7th 2005, 2:23 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Alex and Bob
Hi Tia, Just logged on to see your great news. Congratulations, so now can you start buying more horses ???
Hiya!!! Yes I am pleased - just received 2 little racehorses yesterday, they are sweet. I was going to go and try out a couple this week but have delayed it until next week as have a poorly toe right now.

How are you getting on? What's been happening? Have you heard anything yet?????