Those taken by Miller...

Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all
Default Those taken by Miller...

Hello all

Firstly, to the mods and admins - this is not a thread to fire up an old debate - just curiosity on my part.

We had a long drawn out discussion by many members on this group on the rights and wrongs of Andrew Miller. I'm curious as to how many of you have managed to refile and where you've got to or if you've been able to?
Old Jun 12th 2012, 3:16 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those taken by Miller...

Originally Posted by cserpent
Hello all

Firstly, to the mods and admins - this is not a thread to fire up an old debate - just curiosity on my part.
Time will tell, wont it....

Best behaviour, I expect this thread will be under the microscope...
Old Jul 24th 2012, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

AndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the roughAndyBCbound is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by cserpent
Hello all

We had a long drawn out discussion by many members on this group on the rights and wrongs of Andrew Miller. I'm curious as to how many of you have managed to refile and where you've got to or if you've been able to?
Nada, Nothing, Zilch...........
Old Jul 24th 2012, 2:16 am

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the one/
http://amillerinc.com/about.html
Old Jul 24th 2012, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

Sorry to hear that Andy, but it did sound that way back then.

Not sure Aviator, he was previously Andrew Miller and Associates (BC), this appears to be A. Miller and Associates Inc (WA), so whilst not the same company it has possibilities to be the same person behind it...

Seems he's diversified if it is!