Wikiposts

Supplementary Info form

Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold
Default Supplementary Info form

On the extra form that London applicants fill out (supplementary information form) the first question asks "Is this your first passport?" I only hold a UK passport that I have renewed over the years. Therefore do I answer yes this is my first passport (even though I have had it renewed) or do I answer no and list the number of passports that I have had.

This question is not particularly clear.

As you can probably tell I'm finishing off filling out the forms this afternoon and getting a bit stressed out. :scared:

rgilbert
Old Nov 27th 2005, 6:20 am

Malcolm Bamford is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Supplementary Info form

When i applied I circled the "No" box and put down that I had held 2 passports, both from the United Kingdom.

This was my 2nd passport (renewal) issued by a United Kingdom passport office.

On question 3. I listed 20 different places I had visited in the past 10 years.

Dont know if i helped or confused you even more?

Maybe one of the regulars from the UK can help more.....

Good luck on your application

Cheers Malcolm