Submission to CIO Sydney

Old May 7th 2010, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

scents60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Submission to CIO Sydney

Hi

New to the board and a little concerned about my application.

I sent my application under the skilled worker category to the CIO in Sydney on 12 April, I stupidly used the UK Royal Mail International Signed for option that means I can only track the package in the UK. It says it's been delivered but I have no proof.

I've not recieved any confirmation of receipt but, ghaving had a look on here, it's possible this came by email and has been eaten by my spam mail.

How can I contact the CIO to confirm they have received the application?

Thanks

Kirsty
Old May 7th 2010, 9:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Submission to CIO Sydney

Originally Posted by scents60
Hi

I sent my application under the skilled worker category to the CIO in Sydney on 12 April, I stupidly used the UK Royal Mail International Signed for option that means I can only track the package in the UK. It says it's been delivered but I have no proof.

I've not recieved any confirmation of receipt but, ghaving had a look on here, it's possible this came by email and has been eaten by my spam mail.

How can I contact the CIO to confirm they have received the application?

Thanks

Kirsty
Hi Kirsty, and welcome to the forum.

If you only sent it on 12th April, it's highly unlikely that you'll have received your 120 day email yet. It usually takes at least a couple of months, so my guess would be you'll hear sometime in June. Add the CIO email address to your 'safe list' ([email protected]) so hopefully you won't miss it.

Has payment been taken from your credit card or your bankers draft cashed? They usually do that just before sending you your 120 day email.

Good luck!
Old May 7th 2010, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for the welcome christmasoompa.

No money been charged yet, it's the first time I've wanted to see something appear on my card though lol

I guessed that it'd take awhile before I got the 120 day part but was just a little concerned that there is no acknowledgment of receipt. I'm anxious to confirm that it has been locked in as I'm pretty certain my category will be for the chop when they change the NOC list.

I guess this is just the start of the rollercoaster ride.
Old May 7th 2010, 9:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the welcome christmasoompa.

No money been charged yet, it's the first time I've wanted to see something appear on my card though lol

I guessed that it'd take awhile before I got the 120 day part but was just a little concerned that there is no acknowledgment of receipt. I'm anxious to confirm that it has been locked in as I'm pretty certain my category will be for the chop when they change the NOC list.

I guess this is just the start of the rollercoaster ride.
You won't get an AOR until you submit all your documents to London - so you're just waiting for the 120 day letter which is the first step.

So keep checking that bank statement and your inbox! Although it probably will be next month (or even later if things are delayed by people rushing to apply before the change of list) before you hear anything.

P.S. What occupation are you applying under?
Old May 7th 2010, 9:21 pm
Just Joined

Thanks, I feel a whole lot better hearing that.
Old May 7th 2010, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

ClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really nice

Add the CIO email address to your 'safe list' ([email protected])

I really am quite thick, but how do you do this. I am waiting for my 120 letter/email
Old May 8th 2010, 10:35 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by ClanickP
Add the CIO email address to your 'safe list' ([email protected])

I really am quite thick, but how do you do this. I am waiting for my 120 letter/email
Will depend on your email provider. Mine is Hotmail, so I just went to my 'Junk Email Options' and added it to my 'safe list' which means that any emails from that address will go straight to my inbox rather than my junk folder.

But you'll have to have a hunt around as each email provider will vary.

Old May 8th 2010, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

tim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant futuretim010 has a brilliant future

Others on here have tracked their Royal Mail package in Canada using their tracking number in the Canada Post website. Apparently this system works as the package is dealt with in Canada by Canada Post.

Tim
Old May 8th 2010, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

scotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura aboutscotty1974 has a spectacular aura about

yeah, you should be able to see your package on Canada Post, we sent ours through An Post from Ireland and the reference number we got here worked for tracking on the Canada Post website
Old May 8th 2010, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

ClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really nice

Originally Posted by tim010
Others on here have tracked their Royal Mail package in Canada using their tracking number in the Canada Post website. Apparently this system works as the package is dealt with in Canada by Canada Post.

Tim
I think the basic tracking system for Royal Mail only tells you that the parcel/letter has been delivered. By using Royal Mail Airsure service enables you to check on the Canada Post website. You can see who and when it was signed for by this method. Only going on what the guy in the Post Ofiice said though.

ClanickP
Old May 8th 2010, 2:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Will depend on your email provider. Mine is Hotmail, so I just went to my 'Junk Email Options' and added it to my 'safe list' which means that any emails from that address will go straight to my inbox rather than my junk folder.

But you'll have to have a hunt around as each email provider will vary.

Thanks for that. I will take a closer look tonight.

ClanickP
Old May 8th 2010, 2:22 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
You won't get an AOR until you submit all your documents to London - so you're just waiting for the 120 day letter which is the first step.

So keep checking that bank statement and your inbox! Although it probably will be next month (or even later if things are delayed by people rushing to apply before the change of list) before you hear anything.

P.S. What occupation are you applying under?
I'm applying under 0631 Restaurant Manager.
Old May 8th 2010, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

I'm applying under 0631 Restaurant Manager.
I'm applying under chef. Where do you work in Norwich. I used to live there for 5/6 years
ClanickP
Old May 8th 2010, 3:49 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ClanickP
I'm applying under chef. Where do you work in Norwich. I used to live there for 5/6 years
ClanickP
Haven't worked up here as a Restaurant Manager, that's all based on experience 8/9 years back but I work up on the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate as an Office Manager at the moment.
Old May 8th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=scents60;8550418]Hi

How can I contact the CIO to confirm they have received the application? quote]

Welcome to the forum and all the best with your visa application and any future plans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.