Study visa

Old Jan 22nd 2018, 7:18 pm
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice
Default Study visa

Hi all
I’m trying to find out if I do need to apply for my daughter study visa along with my TWP. She is currently in junior school year 5. we have no idea what area of the province we will call home so no idea what school she will go to.
reading on the cic website we have to get her accepted into a school before submitting the application. I really want to look at options for her, so can we apply for the visa when she is in Canada?

I called a immigration attorney today and they wanted to charge me $500 USD to tell me.... shocking .... so I thought I would put the question to the experts in the house.

Thanks
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 7:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Study visa

She doesn't need a study permit to attend school. Schooling for Expat Children : British Expat Wiki

HTH.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 7:28 pm
Account Closed

TheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really niceTheNorms is just really nice

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
She doesn't need a study permit to attend school. Schooling for Expat Children : British Expat Wiki

HTH.
Thanks for that info, my next problem is, she isn’t coming out at the same time as me. My wife is staying in the uk for a month then coming out with her. Would she still be able to apply for it at POE ?

Ta
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 8:31 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheNorms
Would she still be able to apply for it at POE ?
She doesn't need it.
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

She would get a visitor record tied to your TWP just make sure on arrival you ask for one and have a copy of your work permit with you. You will pay an exorbitant fee of $0.00.
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 11:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
She would get a visitor record tied to your TWP just make sure on arrival you ask for one and have a copy of your work permit with you. You will pay an exorbitant fee of $0.00.
Great thanks everyone