Stop Hardcore Muslims

Old Dec 24th 2001, 4:17 am
Observing

I have been reading this message since last couple of days and did not reply earlier,
because I just wanted others to comment before I write something on this. I am a
Muslim too and there is nothing such as hardcore. These few people who are spreading
terror, does not belong to any religion, because no religion teaches hatred again
other fellow being. These people only need a platform to spread terror.

I suggest Rajiv and other to use terrorist rather naming any religion and we should
not use this forum to discuss such issues.

Old Dec 24th 2001, 5:07 am
Steve

Correct. And thanks John. And for Monzel I would say just a single phrase that this
forum is not meant to spread hattered against any person/religion & region. Any
person who do that must be criticized & should not be appreciated anyway.

All of us are here to dicuss the problems related to immigration to Canada not to
talk on discrimination based on color/region or religion. This is 21st century where
the world is nothing more than a global village. We all, should have love for others
not the hattered. Only that way we can bring real peace in this world.

My message is for peace & love for all the people around the world, no matter to
which color/region or religion they belongs to.

I would love if all of you join me in this campaign. Where ever you are , who ever
you are, be the messenger of peace & love for every one.

Best regards for every one.

Steve

Old Dec 24th 2001, 12:04 pm
Rajeev

I wanted to clarify more, I wasn't trying to attack any religion. Anyways, Plz accept
my apologies for putting that up in this forum.

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >