Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Still waiting for them so send the Passports

Still waiting for them so send the Passports

Old May 30th 2003, 2:14 pm
Just Joined

Moe_Karrall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Still waiting for them so send the Passports

People who recently got thier passports stamped or Anyone! I am now starting to panic.

Got passport request (Detroit) May 01 send passports May 08. It got to them May 09, and they signed for it. By FEDEX with return envelope of the same as they had instructed to use ONLY FEDEX.

The letter specifically states that they will strive to send the passports back in 10 business days.

Its been more than 15 working days and more than three weeks since they got the passports. Why do you suppose its taking too long for them whereas people got thier passports back in 7-10 days. I understand there were two holidays in between but, its taking too long. Should I contact their office or send a fax? Anybody have a similar experience.

Moe