Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Still getting messages about application post PR

Still getting messages about application post PR

Old Jan 27th 2022, 1:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Stumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond reputeStumpylegs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Still getting messages about application post PR

Hi there, I keep getting messages in my online account for documents/medical requests/extensions even though I've got PR, I'm in the country and have a PR card in my hand. These don't seem to be stopping- just wondering what I should do, ignore them, ring them, re-upload my old documents, get new documents to comply with the request?

So to try and give some context brief timeline is below.

Initially applied for PR (FST outland) nov 2019.
Applied for student visa April 2021
Re medical request for PR in July 2021
Sat medical August 2021.
Landed as a student September 2021
Found out partners medicals hadn't been sent over Oct 25 2021.
eCopr issued Nov 25 2021.
PR card issued Dec 3 2021

In late December I got passport request for London visa office, emailed all the emails on the letter and raised a webform.

Had a random we have not received your document email around new year(ish).

Today I've had a letter saying

"Thanks for contacting us about your medical, we have granted you an extra 30 days to get the medical done.

Please contact your panel physician to find out if there are any outstanding documents, you have 14 days from the date of this correspondence to upload a receipt of your medical, please contact us if you have any further questions/issues"(although doesn't give an email address)

And my account says " your action is required" - and gives me 60 days to upload it - but also shows my PR document number, and final decision as approved.

Just a bit concerned if I upload my medical I will start off some sort of chain reaction or cause issues in my account, unsure if ringing the information line will get me the right info (and I can't do that for a few days due to work), and don't want to just ignore it if it'll cause issues.

Just trying to avoid any unnecessary work and any worry, obviously there is this small bit of me concerned that I either got my PR when I shouldn't have (issued in error) or alternatively not doing as they say will cancel my status.

Thanks in advance.