spousal sponsorship to canada

Old Dec 9th 2001, 6:29 am
magikh0e

I am just wondering on how much better my chances are with my canada immigration
being married to a candian and the fact that we have a kid on the way. I am just real
worried I could be denied. Although from what I read i have no reasons to be denied
but it's just you never know. Is there any pre precautions I should take etc..

Old Dec 9th 2001, 3:30 pm
Berto Volpentesta

Having a child with your spouse is certainly an indication that you have = a bona
fide relationship. The big question will be, "Is it for = immigration purposes, or do
you intend to reside with your spouse as = husband and wife?"

There are many other indicators too. =20

--=20 Good luck,

Berto Volpentesta, B.A. (Spec. Hons.), B.Ed. Member, OPIC Director, OPIC and
Education Committee Chairman

Sidhu & Volpentesta Inc. Serving people around the world since 1991

www.svcanada.com

>
    >
    >
what
    >
    >
    >

Old Dec 9th 2001, 6:35 pm
magikh0e

Berto Volpentesta wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I am just wondering on how much better my chances are with my canada immigration[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > being married to a candian and the fact that we have a kid on the way. I am just[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > real worried I could be denied. Although from what I read i have no reasons to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > be denied but it's just you never know. Is there any pre precautions I should[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > take etc..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]

Honestly I would love it if she would come to the USA with me. I dont care for canada
to much but I wanna do what is right and have a life with my kid and wife. So by all
means it's not just for immigration. If it was not for the kid I would not even
bother. But thanks for the info.

Old Dec 9th 2001, 6:37 pm
magikh0e

Berto Volpentesta wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I am just wondering on how much better my chances are with my canada immigration[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > being married to a candian and the fact that we have a kid on the way. I am just[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > real worried I could be denied. Although from what I read i have no reasons to[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > be denied but it's just you never know. Is there any pre precautions I should[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > take etc..[/usenetquote2]

Honestly I would love it if she would come to the USA with me. I dont care for canada
to much but I wanna do what is right and have a life with my kid and wife. So by all
means it's not just for immigration. If it was not for the kid I would not even
bother. But thanks for the info.

Old Dec 11th 2001, 11:20 pm
Hup

This child is also a part of our love. We are planning on getting married and
fortuantely it helps could be considered bonified considering we have all these wants
to start our lives from the beg. again... with each other! I wish it were enough that
we had the chance to talk to someone directly and show them our love and the time it
takes to get established for no reason. That would be my dreaming again. hehe

Thanks for the reply

>
    >
[usenetquote2]> > Having a child with your spouse is certainly an indication that you have[/usenetquote2]
a bona fide relationship. The big question will be, "Is it for immigration purposes,
or do you intend to reside with your spouse as husband and wife?"
[usenetquote2]> > There are many other indicators too.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Good luck,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Berto Volpentesta, B.A. (Spec. Hons.), B.Ed. Member, OPIC Director, OPIC and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Education Committee Chairman[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Sidhu & Volpentesta Inc. Serving people around the world since 1991[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > www.svcanada.com[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > I am just wondering on how much better my chances are with my canada[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > immigration being married to a candian and the fact that we have a kid on the[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > way. I am just real worried I could be denied. Although from[/usenetquote2]
what
[usenetquote2]> > > I read i have no reasons to be denied but it's just you never know. Is there[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > any pre precautions I should take etc..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
for canada to much but I wanna do what is right and have a life with my kid and wife.
So by all means it's not just for immigration. If it was not for
    >