Spousal Pilot Project Resources?

Old Jan 12th 2002, 4:10 pm
Drgoel

Hello All,

Can someone please point me in the right direction towards the Pilot Project for
spousal immigration. I believe this was rolled out for a number of countries and
applications were going to be processed in Mississauga. Is this project still in
place? If it is, I would appreciate links to more information.

Thanks,

DG

Old Jan 12th 2002, 8:52 pm
V. Ravichandran

Check at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/coming/efamily.html

This pilot project is drawing to a close. You have to call a CIC call centre and get
the application and forward it to your family in India. They have to undergo medicals
and you have to send the application to CPC, missisaugua with all relevant documents
(pcc, proof of marriage etc) and fees.

Your application may not be accepted under pilot project but it may not
matter anyway.

Best of luck,

>
    >
    >
Project
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Jan 13th 2002, 2:49 pm
Drgoel

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the quick reply back. I have another question. I hope I am not making it
more complicated than it really is. This is actually for my brother. Marriage will be
in this June. As I am to understand there are two projects:

1: Overseas Centralization Imaging Pilot Project
2: Joint Application Kit

The first project completes this March. However will the Joint Application procedure
still apply after March? What will be the process after March - the same old one
where you submit your sponsorship here in Mississauga and then your spouse submits
the application in New Delhi after approval of sponsorship? or will it be the 'Joint
Application Kit'.

If it is 'Joint Application Kit' then also there is considerable time savings.

Thanks for your time,

DG

>
    >
    >
centre
    >
to
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > Hello All,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Can someone please point me in the right direction towards the Pilot[/usenetquote2]
    >
[usenetquote2]> > for spousal immigration. I believe this was rolled out for a number of countries[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > and applications were going to be processed in Mississauga. Is this project still[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > in place? If it is, I would appreciate links to more information.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Thanks,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > DG[/usenetquote2]