Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Spousal Application all good to go!

Spousal Application all good to go!

Old Mar 9th 2009, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of
Default Spousal Application all good to go!

I'm off to send the application at lunch!!!!

Old Mar 9th 2009, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

pip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nicepip_is_fab is just really nice
Default Re: Spousal Application all good to go!

Originally Posted by mr.mac

I'm off to send the application at lunch!!!!

Congrats on getting it all filled in!! Hope it's a speedy turn-around for you!! I am also being sponsored to Canada through common law.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

mr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud ofmr.mac has much to be proud of

Thank you....just got back from the Post Office, the staff were so helpful even at peak time.

I used the Parcel Force International Datapost service....cost more but it's worth it for that extra peace of mind.

I'm so happy its away......now the waiting

Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:22 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mr.mac
Thank you....just got back from the Post Office, the staff were so helpful even at peak time.

I used the Parcel Force International Datapost service....cost more but it's worth it for that extra peace of mind.

I'm so happy its away......now the waiting

Yee haaaa.....

I also used Parcelforce Datapost. It was there in 4 days. 1 day to be delivered to Toronto and 3 days to make it down the road to Mississauga

Now is the worst part for me. Waiting...................
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by el_richo
Yee haaaa.....

I also used Parcelforce Datapost. It was there in 4 days. 1 day to be delivered to Toronto and 3 days to make it down the road to Mississauga

Now is the worst part for me. Waiting...................
COME ON WHERE'S MY PPR! *sigh*

Old Mar 12th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

11-03-2009 17:10 Delivery Agent - TORONTO Arrived in destination country
11-03-2009 09:00 International Hub Despatched from hub
11-03-2009 02:55 International Hub Left origin country
11-03-2009 01:47 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
10-03-2009 06:08 National Hub Sorted in hub
09-03-2009 20:17 Solent Depot On route to hub
09-03-2009 16:00 Solent Depot Collected from customer
09-03-2009 15:58 London Road Collected from Post Office Branch

Almost there.......(that's for the Star Wars geeks)