Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Sponsors Approved July 2011 - CIC M status and timeline

Wikiposts

Sponsors Approved July 2011 - CIC M status and timeline

Old Jul 27th 2011, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

chorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nicechorlton79 is just really nice
Default Sponsors Approved July 2011 - CIC M status and timeline

Hi All,
I thought I would start a thread to keep up to date with those who might have got their replies from CIC Mississauga with an approval to sponsor.
I just received my email on Tuesday and am constantly checking ecas - however, nothing there yet, so I'm thinking it's in transit.
It would be great to hear from any of you who just recently received approval and see how long (fast maybe?!) it will take on getting to London, etc.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at how fast it was. I was under the impression that when the website says 'working on applications received XX) it meant that from that date it would take 40 days - I thought I had another 40 days to wait! Good to know it's on it's way to stage two.

I'm sponsoring my common law partner who is British.

Good luck to everyone!!
Old Jul 27th 2011, 11:40 pm
Aberdeen to Vancouver

RandomlyGenerated is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sponsors Approved July 2011 - CIC M status and timeline

If it's spousal sponsorship updates you're after, we're all over here on the timeline thread!