NS PNP 'full package'

Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default NS PNP 'full package'

OK, I'm confused (again)

So the NS PNP Skilled Worker Application Guide talks about a 2 stage procces....yes, I can get my head around that :-)

Stage 1 is the nomination...uh huh....but it also goes on to say to send in a 'full package' at Stage 1 - is a 'full package' both the Stage 1 and Stage 2, or just the Stage 1 package?

http://novascotiaimmigration.ca/site...uly%202011.pdf

TIA SA :-)
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:13 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: NS PNP 'full package'

Yep, you can download the guide on their site. Basically they want originals of any NS PNP forms they ask you to complete, along with copies of any supoorting docs they have asked for but the also want you to supply photocopies of completed forms you will be sending to CIC aftre gaining nomination. Hope this helps
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

thanks, but that doesn't help

I've downloaded the guide and filled out all the the forms for Stage 1

...but my question was, do I ALSO need to complete and include Stage 2 when I apply for nomination ?

It's not clear (to me) in the instructions
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:27 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

When we applied, we had to include all of our completed forms for stage 2 at stage 1, yes. It's basically photocopies of the forms you will send to CIC enclosed with the Stage 1 forms.

Does this help?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh yeah ....what about police certs / FBI checks ?

we've got them from when we applied for FSW...photocopy them also?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:33 pm
Done!

We didn't submit police checks at nomination stage. We had to send them off to CIC upon receiving nomination with the forms you were supposed to send to them.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

good, thanks

presumably you don't need to send cash at stage 1 either?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:36 pm
Done!

Nope, this is the only stage in the process that's free! Enjoy it
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Free is good, thanks I will
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:38 pm
Done!

Also, forgot to add, if in doubt, you can phone them. Unlike CIC, you can get through to someone fairly quickly that is more than willing to clarify any of the info in the application guide. I had a question about my education certificates before submitting and phoned them. They were more than willing to help. Good luck and best wishes with submitting your application
Old Jul 28th 2011, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

I have another cheeky little question......

Are succesful nominees LMO exempt ?

My TWP is up in Feb and it would be nice to get a renewal
Old Jul 28th 2011, 5:37 pm
Done!

Originally Posted by spaceace
I have another cheeky little question......

Are succesful nominees LMO exempt ?
They sure are! Only the principal applicant though.