sponsoring spouse and new born

Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

SCORPION is an unknown quantity at this point
Default sponsoring spouse and new born

I have been a permanent resident since mar ’07... however I got married in Oct ’09 and had my daughter in Dec ’09. I am returning to Ontario in July this year to live permanently... For obvious reasons I have to bring my daughter with me and hubby will stay in UK till his sponsorship is complete.
My questions are:
Do I have to sponsor my husband and daughter together? My thoughts were that I would file an inland application for my daughter and “out of country “ application for hubby.
I know one does not have to show proof of income when sponsoring spouses or for dependants but given that I will be sponsoring both of them would I have to provide proof of income?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old Feb 20th 2010, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

bflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura aboutbflava has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: sponsoring spouse and new born

if you are sponsoring your hubbyno income to proof but if you are sponsoring your daughter yes you have to proof income i think in both case u will need to proof income..

just double check the cic wesite and read the guide to be sure..

good luck