Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Some Humor for all our Friends in the NG

Some Humor for all our Friends in the NG

Old Jun 21st 2001, 8:25 pm
Raj

All : I found this quite funny....(hope it brings smiles on everyones
faces...specially people who are in the process of immigrating like me...)

Title : My First Winter in Canada !!!

August 12. Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so beautiful here.
The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them with snow covering them.

October 14. Canada. It is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have turned
all colours and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the beautiful
countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly they are the most
wonderful animals on earth. I love it here.

November 11. Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting
to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. Love it here.

December 2. It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with white. It
looks like a postcard. We went outside, and cleaned the snow off the steps and
shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When the snow plough came by
we had to shovel the driveway again. What a beautiful place. I love Canada.

December 12. More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the
driveway. I love it here.

December 19. More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to work.
It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. ****ing snow plough.

December 22. More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my hands
and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around the corner until
I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole.

December 25. More frigging snow. If I ever get my hands on the son-of-a-bitch who
drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the bastard. Don't know why they don't use
more salt on the roads to melt the ****ing ice.

December 27. More white shit last night. Been inside for three days now except for
shoveling out the driveway after that snow plough goes through every time. Can't go
anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white shit and it's so frigging cold. The
weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of the shit again tonight. Do you know
how many shovels full of snow 10 inches is?

December 28. That ****ing weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the shit this
time. Can you believe that he missed it by 24 inches. At this rate it won't melt
before summer. The snow plough got stuck up in the road and that bastard came to my
door and asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six
shovels shoveling out all the shit he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke
my last one over his ****ing head.

January 4. Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food and on
my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000 damage to the
car. Those ****ing beasts should be killed. The bastards are everywhere. Wish the
hunters had exterminated them all last November. May 3. Took the car to the garage in
town. Would you believe the thing is rusted out from all that ****ing salt they put
all over the roads

May 10. Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind would ever
want to live in such a God forsaken place as Canada.

Old Jun 22nd 2001, 1:15 am
Kay Carbe

I found that hilarious, but want to stay put in Canada!!! The fact my husband is
Canadian has a lot to do with it

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >