Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Old Mar 4th 2012, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Skytra's various questions about Spousal Sponsorship forms

Question 11 on the PERSONAL DETAILS section says "Date and place of your last entry to Canada?"

Is this question applicable to me?

I actually visited my partner in Canada last year, should I put the date that I arrived at the airport?

ps

(btw, the answer field is greyed out at moment, and won't let me enter anything into the field/box - I guess if this answer is to be answered I'll have to hand write it...)

thanks
Old Mar 4th 2012, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Deficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura aboutDeficient has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: (Spous Visa) IMM0008ENU Question?

I think this question is only applicable if you are currently present in Canada. The form greys it out because you presumably have stated that you're resident elsewhere. At least when I mess about with it, the fields can be filled when I select Canada but cannot be filled if I select Scotland.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Question Do I need to complete IMM 0008DEP?

Hi

I am the principal applicant, and I am making an outland application, I have just completed application form IMM 0008 including the details of my two children on that form.

I believe that you only have to complete the IMM000 DEP only if you have 5 children or more.

So am am asking if whether I am right NOT to complete and include IMM 0008 DEP in my application package?

I would be grateful if someone can confirm this for me.

Thanks
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

Question IMM5669E - Question 8 -Work History

Hi,

the space provided isn't enough to include my work history...I am going to write it on an additional sheet and make a note (in hand) that the reviewing officers should refer to the addition sheet.

Did anyone else have this issue or resolve it like this or is there a better way to manage this?

thanks
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

Default Application Evidence

Hi,

I am starting to build my evidence part of my application...ie the photos, bills and other docs...

Will I need to make two sets of copies (one for me - PR- and one for my sponsor) within the same application package.

OR

will one set of copies be enough for the both of us?
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

exenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond reputeexenglishman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IMM5669E - Question 8 -Work History

Originally Posted by skytra7
Hi,

the space provided isn't enough to include my work history...I am going to write it on an additional sheet and make a note (in hand) that the reviewing officers should refer to the addition sheet.

Did anyone else have this issue or resolve it like this or is there a better way to manage this?

thanks
I printed out a page that had all the additional information with a sentance sayign 'this is additional information for': and then the question number, title and part of the application it was applicable to, along with your name and address etc (all this should be included on any additional pages you include) I put this directly after the page of the application where there wasnt room, you can do this, or put it before. That way it is seen as part of the same question.

Im not too sure about writing in hand on any areas that arnt for writing though.. i.e writing notes on the application in hand.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Default Best way to build Evidence!

Hi,

I'm building my evidence part of my application (photo's, bills, etc).

I'm about to pop over to staples and get some stationary items.

However, I was wondering if anybody had really good tips for the cross referencing and collating and organising this huge part the the application, (for instance, I'm thinking of getting some dividers from staples...)

Also, how have other cross referenced evidence issues in the application forms, I would be interested to hear of some good ideas

Thanks
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best way to build Evidence!

Hi,

I'm building my evidence part of my application (photo's, bills, etc).

I'm about to pop over to staples and get some stationary items.

However, I was wondering if anybody had really good tips for the cross referencing and collating and organising this huge part the the application, (for instance, I'm thinking of getting some dividers from staples...)

Also, how have other cross referenced evidence issues in the application forms, I would be interested to hear of some good ideas

Thanks
Don't use anything - paper clip at most. When it arrives, they'll chuck all of the stationary type stuff in the bin straight away - apparently you're going to be slowing them down. Good luck!
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:15 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

What he said ^^^^.

Iirc, it does specifically say on the checklist or instructions not to use anything at all to collate the info, not even a staple.

So just leave it loose.

Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hi. I also did as the last person has said. Mine was for the travels question and I printed it out on another page, put my name on and the document number along with question number and re-wrote the question and added that it was a continuing sheet. I also put it directly under the document it related to. I did not write anything on the original sheet. There will also be information in the guidelines on what to do. Hope that helps.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 3:36 pm
Forum Regular

Default IMM5490E - Additional Details Question

There is a question/staement near the end of the IMM5490E application form (after question 30) that says:

On a separate sheet of paper, provide any additional details of your current relationship that you believe would help to prove your relationship is genuine and continuing

I have already given so much information in the other questions that I feel like I haven't left anything out... AND I am also in the process of cross referencing extra information in the application form to the evidence section that contains originals/photocopies of (ie photo, bills, etc).

So with all this in mind can I safely assume that my 'DOCUMENTS EVIDENCE' section will be enough to answer that CIC statement OR do I need to write an ESSAY like some others have done?

I'm really confused about what strategy to adopt for this statement.

If someone could iron this out for me I would be very grateful, thanks!!!
Old Mar 5th 2012, 6:24 pm
Forum Regular

paul.. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Do I need to complete IMM 0008DEP?

Hi

I am the principal applicant, and I am making an outland application, I have just completed application form IMM 0008 including the details of my two children on that form.

I believe that you only have to complete the IMM000 DEP only if you have 5 children or more.

So am am asking if whether I am right NOT to complete and include IMM 0008 DEP in my application package?

I would be grateful if someone can confirm this for me.

Thanks
As you rightly say, the DEP form is for additional dependents which won't fit on the main IMM 0008 form. You can fit 5 on the main form.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks that's really helped me, not going to staples after all! lol
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

thanks guys for the replies
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Do I need to complete IMM 0008DEP?

thaks for clearing that up for me

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.