Shut Up, Karen Gordon!

Old Mar 17th 2004, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

sixpence will become famous soon enoughsixpence will become famous soon enough
Default Shut Up, Karen Gordon!

i bet by now, every single person in this site hates you. i wonder how thick one should get if she's in the same position like yours to have the nerve to keep coming back in this site. who needs your opinion anyway? dont wait till all of us decided to make a HATE KAREN GORDON CLUB. ANDREW MILLER is a big help to all of our questions. He answers them for free. we dont need yours as ive said. what we need are sensible informations coming from a respectable person like mr. Miller.

i dont know Mr. miller personally, nor do i know you. and i have no intention to get to know someone whose only purpose for existing is make a fine situation become a CATASTROPHE.

if you have A NOT SO NICE encounter with a fake consultant, sue him/her. stop ruining doog conversations. your ideas are not even yours, come to think of it. no one is perfect, yes. but i wonder what drove you to become like what you are now. your bad experiences are yours alone. we dont need your concern, most of your informations doesnt help anyway.

shut up!
Old Mar 17th 2004, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

sixpence will become famous soon enoughsixpence will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shut Up, Karen Gordon!

and besides, why does mr. Miller privacy bothers you? if he doesnt want anyone to know his telephone number or hi address, why should it be an issue.. he doesnt charge anyone here anyway for whatever help he has extended. SHUT UP.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Ashok is an unknown quantity at this point

Sixpence
I Fully agree with you with your comments.

1)For a moment , even if I assume , I do not find any one with with name Andrew Miller on CSIC list ( for what ever reason)

I will say AM has added lot of value to this forum!!! Not Karen Gordon!!!

2) If AM has no presence in in BC yellow pages, I don't care. I do not have plans to visit BC and search him. I appreciate and love his presence on the forum.

3)It is really AM's Bussiness model or outlook, how he wishes to generate and maintain BRAND NAME ANDREW MILLER.

4) AM has given his Email id, people have approached him and got satisfactory answers. If any one , yes !! if any one has has a problem with AM than let him / her come out and spell it out.

Enough of this proxy war.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

babyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of lightbabyblue is a glorious beacon of light

I want to say that i totally agree with you all!

Not everyone has the money or access to information that they are desperate to find.

I am one of those people!

A year ago i was desperetly search for advice and support through the very difficult time of applying for my working visa.

I had so many questions. I was a single mum and i could not afford to pay any fancy agency fee's.

I WAS VERY GRATFUL FOR THE SUPPORT OF ANDREW MILLER AND THE TEAM HERE.

KAREN?
I dont know you or anything about you!
But i would also strongly suggest you need to move on and leave us to support others who do need it.

I am a trained counsellor and i do feel you hold alot of anger. just not sure you are directing it where it truly belongs.
Old Mar 17th 2004, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

urwelcome is an unknown quantity at this point

u know what I don't mind postings by Andrew Miller or karen gordon. but I hate to see postings by Ashok
Ashok you are banned to enter Canada or post any further topic on this forum. Don't You have any good thing to do.. wonder even if you pay bills to your ISP.
Originally posted by sixpence
i bet by now, every single person in this site hates you. i wonder how thick one should get if she's in the same position like yours to have the nerve to keep coming back in this site. who needs your opinion anyway? dont wait till all of us decided to make a HATE KAREN GORDON CLUB. ANDREW MILLER is a big help to all of our questions. He answers them for free. we dont need yours as ive said. what we need are sensible informations coming from a respectable person like mr. Miller.

i dont know Mr. miller personally, nor do i know you. and i have no intention to get to know someone whose only purpose for existing is make a fine situation become a CATASTROPHE.

if you have A NOT SO NICE encounter with a fake consultant, sue him/her. stop ruining doog conversations. your ideas are not even yours, come to think of it. no one is perfect, yes. but i wonder what drove you to become like what you are now. your bad experiences are yours alone. we dont need your concern, most of your informations doesnt help anyway.

shut up!
Old Mar 18th 2004, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Ashok is an unknown quantity at this point

Good for me , you are not my immigration selection officer.

I have no limit broad band high speed fully paid(yearly subscription) optical fibre line from my ISP.

I am amidst a job change soon you will find me out !!

Originally posted by urwelcome
u know what I don't mind postings by Andrew Miller or karen gordon. but I hate to see postings by Ashok
Ashok you are banned to enter Canada or post any further topic on this forum. Don't You have any good thing to do.. wonder even if you pay bills to your ISP.