Should I be concerned yet?

Old May 14th 2011, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

saz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Should I be concerned yet?

I posted off my application for pr under spousal sponsorship last Thursday (the 5th) here in Canada(just outside Toronto) I sent the whole package to Mississauga registered mail but when I check the tracking number it doesn't show anything. I can't believe it takes that long to get there, should I be worried yet or just put it down the the predictably slow Canada post?
Old May 14th 2011, 8:54 pm
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Should I be concerned yet?

No harm checking - we sent off packages to the tax office requiring signatures and they go there in 2 - 3 days.
Old May 14th 2011, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

saz1983 is an unknown quantity at this point

Checking with who? Canada post or cic? My tax forms also got to Ottawa by registered post in 6 days which is why I'm concerned.
Old May 14th 2011, 10:16 pm
don't fail to research

No1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of lightNo1_mom is a glorious beacon of light

since it does not appear to have been delivered I would check with the post office first:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/pers...re/default.jsf

the government office can't tell you anything if they haven't even received it!!!!