Share timeline-----Family Class!

Old Jul 16th 2006, 5:49 pm
Forum Regular

milka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Share timeline-----Family Class!

Congrats Sally! Hopefully the rest of us will hear something soon too.
A round on me
Has your eCAS updated?
Old Jul 16th 2006, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

sally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.
British Vixon is right, the PPR isn't very impressive. They sent back my photo's, and letters for proof of relationship, and also the spare photo's I had sent in that very irritating special size.....and then they ask for two up to date photo's to the same specification. So I guess I'll have to go get new ones done, when those photo's are only 4 months old!! What a pain!
The date of the PPR was scrawled by hand on the top of the letter, and was 12th July....I didn't recieve it till the 15th. ( Having just moved to SE London, my old neighbour was checking the post as she keeps an eye on the place for the landlord when there's no-one there. She had strict instructions to open any brown envelopes with a maple leaf on it, and to ring me immediately, which the lovely lady did.
I did send them a fax a couple of weeks ago, informing them that I was moving on the 14th July, but they posted it on the 13th, so it went to my old address. E-cas still says "In Process" and shows my old address....so that really works well!
The actual checklist just asks for passport numbers, colour of eyes, height etc...
Silly question to British Vixon - On the form it asks for the details of dependants etc...even if not travelling with you. I assume that I do put my sponsoring spouses details in even though he is a Canadian?
I will be dropping it off on Thursday by hand, as with my moving I don't want to risk it getting lost in the minefield of Royal Mail redirected post, and I'm only a short tube ride away now.
Apparently you drop it off between 2pm-3.30pm on Thursdays only, and should be able to pick it up 10 working days later...two Thursdays time.
Feeling reasonably chilled, as the last month was hectic with the shipping, OH leaving, and quitting my job etc.... As I should be landing in around four weeks, I don't have to bother getting a job in London now, as I'm living rent free with a friend. So we're going to do the museums and lunch thing for the next month, in between the goodbyes to family and other friends, and have a bit of a holiday before I have to start job hunting in Canada.
I'm rambling now, so I'll stop!
Good luck everyone, I hope this is the start of a flood of PPR's. I'll let you know when my visa is in my sweaty little hand.
Sally
Old Jul 17th 2006, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

Lionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the rough

I got my passport back today, complete with visa! Yay! I always thought that it had a photo on it... maybe not. Oh well.

Looks like a cheeky trip to the States this weekend is go!

And thus ends my struggle.

Good luck everyone!

Now if you'll excuse me, i'm off to the bar with my pals to get leathered.
Old Jul 18th 2006, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

--------------AOR-------PPR--------Visa---------# of weeks(AOR->PPR)
Britishvixen21--28 Dec----14 Mar-------07 Apr-------11
Vcox----------17 Feb----30 Mar--------20 Apr-------6
Vietcan--------17 Mar----11 May-------08 Jun-------8
Mystic kazza---04 Apr-----28 Apr-------19 May------4!!!!
Ijstewart-------11 Apr----13 May-------23 Jun-------10.5
Lionel_in_OT---11 Apr----28 Jun--------18 Jul--------11
Painkil---------02 May (11 weeks waiting)
Daveyboy------02 May (11 weeks waiting)---30 Jun letter req new medical (just expired) ERRR!
Milka-----------11 May (10 weeks waiting)
lisa------------12 May (10 weeks waiting)---02 Jul A letter informed me a interveiw to be confirmed!
John-----------19 May (8 weeks waiting)
Sally h---------19 May----12 July-------------------7.5
Rrollinson-------22 May (8 weeks waiting
Daz123---------06 June (6 weeks waiting)
Old Jul 18th 2006, 11:36 am
John Thom Don

Just a quick question for Lionel_in_Ontario, and sorry to get very specific but the 28th June date you recorded for PPR, was that the date on the PPR or the date you received it?

If it's the date on it, can you let me know the date it actually reached you?

Thanks

John

Old Jul 18th 2006, 5:02 pm
John Thom Don

GET IN!!!!!!!!!

PPR today, gone toold address so don't know date on it yet - I'll update when I do.

--------------AOR-------PPR--------Visa---------# of weeks(AOR->PPR)
Britishvixen21--28 Dec----14 Mar-------07 Apr-------11
Vcox----------17 Feb----30 Mar--------20 Apr-------6
Vietcan--------17 Mar----11 May-------08 Jun-------8
Mystic kazza---04 Apr-----28 Apr-------19 May------4!!!!
Ijstewart-------11 Apr----13 May-------23 Jun-------10.5
Lionel_in_OT---11 Apr----28 Jun--------18 Jul--------11
Painkil---------02 May (11 weeks waiting)
Daveyboy------02 May (11 weeks waiting)---30 Jun letter req new medical (just expired) ERRR!
Milka-----------11 May (10 weeks waiting)
lisa------------12 May (10 weeks waiting)---02 Jul A letter informed me a interveiw to be confirmed!
John-----------19 May----18th July-----------------8 and a bit
Sally h---------19 May----12 July-------------------7.5
Rrollinson-------22 May (8 weeks waiting
Daz123---------06 June (6 weeks waiting)

Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by John Thom Don
GET IN!!!!!!!!!

PPR today, gone toold address so don't know date on it yet - I'll update when I do.
whooohooo congrats!
but.... why is it taking so long for the rest of us poor souls
Old Jul 18th 2006, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Lionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the roughLionel_in_Ontario is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by John Thom Don
Just a quick question for Lionel_in_Ontario, and sorry to get very specific but the 28th June date you recorded for PPR, was that the date on the PPR or the date you received it?

If it's the date on it, can you let me know the date it actually reached you?

Thanks

John
John,

The date quoted for my PPR is the date I received it. I think it was issued about a week before.

My passport reached CHC on the 4th, and the date on the visa is the 11th.

Hope this helps!
Old Jul 19th 2006, 11:02 pm
Forum Regular

jazzist is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent my family class application today!

So I'm now awaiting AOR!
Old Jul 20th 2006, 5:38 pm
John Thom Don

Good luck Jazzist!

Lionel - I've been told you can loop round to port of entry at Peace Bridge (Buffalo) without having to actually cross the bridge and go through US Immigration/customs.

John

Old Jul 21st 2006, 7:51 pm
Just Joined

emmabean is an unknown quantity at this point

Our timeline seemed crazily fast. We submitted my husband's application (with me sponsoring him) via my mother taking it home with her to Canada and posting it in mid March. He got his visa at the High Commission in person like 2 weeks ago. I thought it would take so much longer. We are still waiting for my son's citizenship certificate which is taking AGES.
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly CONGRATULATIONS to sally, lionel and Don Thom, Doesnt seem like 5 mins ago Don that we were pming back and forth and you werent even married yet!!!

Sally dependants mean children (if applicable ) not your husband, i got confused about that one too LOL, congrats to you both what a relief for you!!

As for everyone else keep strong, i know it feels like eternity but it will come soon. london are really good and quick!!
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

sally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to all

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
Firstly CONGRATULATIONS to sally, lionel and Don Thom, Doesnt seem like 5 mins ago Don that we were pming back and forth and you werent even married yet!!!

Sally dependants mean children (if applicable ) not your husband, i got confused about that one too LOL, congrats to you both what a relief for you!!

As for everyone else keep strong, i know it feels like eternity but it will come soon. london are really good and quick!!
Thanks British Vixon
I put OH's name in space on the form for spouse....I hope that doesn't confuse them, and they realise he's my sponsor!!! I'm still not sure if that was right or not Too late now, as I already handed in the form!!!!
Hope I get my visa OK!
Sally
Old Jul 22nd 2006, 6:22 pm
it ain't ez bein cheezy

cheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to allcheezy is a name known to all

I haven't written in this thread, but I did hear back from the L.A. office (was transferred there) They waived the interview (thank god) but they have lost sight of my medical. I happened to email them and ask for status, that's the only reason I found out medical was missing (and I'm sure it's been missing since they transferred my case June 22; thank goodness I emailed).

Tried calling doc yesterday, but HA what was I thinking? Doctor's office on a Friday? LOL. I will be pushing this issue all next week. They implied that once they got that all would be good for PPR
Old Jul 24th 2006, 10:31 pm
John Thom Don

Hey Lionel!

How did the landing go?

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.