Rumor or true?

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

rahul_singh23 will become famous soon enoughrahul_singh23 will become famous soon enough
Default Rumor or true?

Hello All,

One of my friends called me that a group of people filed the case against Canada immigration and Canada immigration department keeping hold for all the immigration applications. He was telling me cases of 1999 will get clear in 2006, 2000 cases will get clear in 2007 and so on.

I cannot believe this. I have request from all the people please look into this matter. Is this rumor or true?

Thanks
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

dimon237 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rumor or true?

Originally Posted by rahul_singh23
Hello All,

One of my friends called me that a group of people filed the case against Canada immigration and Canada immigration department keeping hold for all the immigration applications. He was telling me cases of 1999 will get clear in 2006, 2000 cases will get clear in 2007 and so on.

I cannot believe this. I have request from all the people please look into this matter. Is this rumor or true?

Thanks
You'll find all the info here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/mandamus/index.html